Fate of Jehovah's Witnesses?

by Thoughtless 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Thoughtless
    Thoughtless

It disheartens me the most when there is a possibility that faithful, hardworking, honest Witnesses may be destroyed or be put out of God's favor. A lot of brothers and sisters have risked their lives because they thought they were doing the right thing to please them. So for those who still believe in God/Afterlife, do you think that these Witnesses are out of God's memory? Do you still think they have a chance? I know by word and scripture only God knows, but I was just wondering about the collective insight from the people here.

How about people who have known TTATT do they still have a chance if they continue in this Organization? Or will they be annihilated too? Ignorance rewarded while knowledge is condemned?

• Londo111
    Londo111

I lean toward universal reconciliation. My concern for JWs is for their suffering and consequences of their being misled in this life.

• Thoughtless
    Thoughtless

Hmm, so everyone leaves happy in the end? I really hope for that.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

You bring up a good question which adds validity to their being no god or afterlife. I will restate your question in a more personal way.

My mother died tragically because of complications from an automobile accident. She had the same basic neck injury as that of the actor who played superman. It was a long painful death that I would not wish on my worst enemy, she was also a faithful JW and really tried to do her best serving god.

If you tell me that god will punish her again because she happened to worship god in the "wrong" way - My answer to you and your god F**C& YOU!

If you tell me that god will reward her because she was a good person and tried to do her best - My answer to you is that "well, then it really does not matter how you worship - does it?"

When you figure this one out, let me know.

• Thoughtless
    Thoughtless

Fair enough.

• FloridaPerry
    FloridaPerry

I believe most JW's are Christians. They believe they'll go through the great tribulation, which means, they probably will. There are going to be a LOT of people that come out of that SAVED, believing in Jesus Christ as Lord. There are going to be a lot of people given the chance to live under Christs's 1000 year rule. There will also be those who don't like it and will side with Satan after the 1000 years.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

I confess: I just l-o-v-e Simon's recent answer to a question of a similar flavour, to wit -

Isn't this like arguing over which pronunciation of "experiamus" will actually produce the spell?

IT'S JUST A BAD STORY !

On the head!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Fate of Jehovah's Witnesses?

........A Lifetime in the Dreaded................*Watch me make him Run Faster*

..........WBT$ Hamster Wheel..................."Your Not Doing Enough!!"..(LOL!!)

................................................................... ..........................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The fate of all JWS is one just like all humans living today and the past they will eventually die to be replaced by another human being.

The gods created through ancient mythological beliefs are just conscripts of human imagination.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

i feel i can only speak for myself and im not one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit