elder emails me after nearly 6 months... myresponse

by losingit 14 Replies latest jw friends

• losingit
    losingit

Just letting you know that today's meeting is cancelled.

It's been a while since we have seen the girls - if we need to change something so they can attend and or make their bible study - please let me know.

Hope we see you at the meeting soon.

Bro Brown"

My response...

"Simon,

Please remove me from your email contact list. Just as you want nothing to do with me, I no longer want anything to do with you.

Losingit

• ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

Nice..

• tiki
    tiki

succinct!

• losingit
    losingit

I thought about getting personal, talking about TTATT. The reality is that using his own standards against him was all that needed to be done.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Expect.....

"But' losing it' thats far from true, I very much want something to do with you. as your brother I miss you and love you dearly. We are worried for you and your children, you must see the world around us is evidence of how close we are to the end. If you want our help, we will always be there for you (bible verse out of context)."

love is not that predictable, cold, hard protocol is. True friends and love would not care what you believed or who you did or did not worship.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Perfect reply.

• losingit
    losingit

Justr ealizing now that the CO visit should be coming up. Perhaps that's why there was a weak attempt to reach out to me.

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Very Nice.

Stay Strong.

Best,

• steve2
    steve2

Hi losingit, I don't know the back story to the email, so I'm sorry in advance if I have misunderstood. Your email response said (in part): Just as you want nothing to do with me, I no longer want anything to do with you.

But, if the elder had wanted nothing to do with you, surely he wouldn't have emailed you in the first place?

• losingit
    losingit

Steve2

This elder made it clear to me that he would not have ANY contact with me, even if I reached out for spiritual support and guidance. He said I had let myaelf lie with the demons and that I am no longer his responsibility as part of the other sheep he is to tend to. I was shocked since I was told by another elder that if I ever needed his support I could contact him.

So steve2 the response fitsperfectly what he said to me as I started my journey fading to black from the cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit