Happy Friday the 13th!

by wearewatchingyouman 10 Replies latest jw friends

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

Anybody have any plans to chase black cats under ladders while breaking mirrors and spilling salt?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Triskadekaphobians Unite!

• Gopher
    Gopher

I survived the whole day at work.

I shouldn't celebrate my victory over the number 13 quite yet. I haven't driven home.

The roads around here have been a bit treacherous.

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

If you spelled that without googling it first - I'm quite impressed Oubliette, but as an eleutheromaniac I'm free of paraskevidekatriaphobia

• whathappened
    whathappened

It was a good day for me...my boss is superstitious and took the whole day off!

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

Whathappened - I read somewhere once that 1 billion dollars is lost in business in the US due to fear of this day.

• thedog1
    thedog1

Wow, I love that paraskevidekatriaphobia. As all of us Greek scholars know, Paraskevi is Friday in Greek, and detatria is 13!!!!

• thedog1
    thedog1

sorry, dekatria!!

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Every Friday the 13th there is a massive motorcycle gathering about one hour away from home. Tens of thousands ride to Port Dover. Today it is minus 8 and the roads are greasy so I doubt anyone braved the un-luckiest day of the year although in past years we had milder weather in January or February and riders made the trip...

• prologos
    prologos

Wt celebrated by declaring "dissenter" the wheat (class) since pentecost. see "daily filter of the daily text" 20 hrs ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit