JW.org site: Have You Folks Seen This? Telling Kids How to Dress??

by daringhart13 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Under jw.org/children.....become jehovah's friend...time to get ready.....they are encouraging kids to dress the doll up and get them ready for service!!!

My god......this is so sick

• piztjw
    piztjw

Well what would one expect from eldurrs?

• smiddy
    smiddy

A brainwashing cult , preying on the young with the co-operation of their parents .Child abuse .

smiddy

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

WTF? I hope cedars does an article on this.

• looter
    looter

And the children literally have no idea why they are doing field service other than the false truth that they are making holy Jahveh happy. Way to ruin the maidenhood of all the youngsters, you Uncanny Russellites!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Bad enough to do it for real. But they are programming children to play-dress up for field circus as recreation? I would rather stick with putting lights on the Christmas tree, both in real life and online activities.

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

Of course it's making us vomit when we see this, we're out of the cult. But I have to admit, when my kids were young there was nothing for them, only the Book of bible stories. I often felt sorry for my kids, that they were so left out. At least the organisation is doing something for the kids now. (Even though we know it's brainwashing and dragging them deeper in their cult).

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Nice to see that the kids are wearing their magic underwear.

NJY

• blondie
    blondie

Is it bible-based? Did Jesus and his followers dress like that? Beards...........

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity
    I hate neckties on little boys. Bolo ties, bowties, ascots are all fine but seeing a necktie on a little boy just makes me want to shake my head.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit