NOTE TO GOVERNING BODY

by Francois 14 Replies latest jw friends

• 2SYN
    2SYN

It's probably been forwarded to them already, Francois, but I know for a fact that the day the GB listens to something someone here says is the same day those porcine aviators come flying in from the frozen wastelands of hell! Like they'd listen to little-old us! PFFFT! Unlikely!

"Until they become conscious, they will never rebel. Until they rebel, they will never become conscious." - George Orwell

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

You spoke for a whole lotta people with that one. Bravo! Standing ovation.

• Francois
    Francois

OOH NO, IT DIDN'T WORK! WASSA MATTER?

Shamelessly bttt.

I want to make sure, um, I mean be certain, that the Governing Body has a chance to see this.

And more importantly, to see how people have responded to it. Wouldn't want them to think that I'm just a disgruntled ex-member shouting down a well.

I'm beginning to regard this post almost as a petition, a petition from the fast growing, unstoppable, comin' on strong JEREMIAH CLASS. That's us. Let's show 'em some unity - but NO uniformity.

And thank you, friends, for your kind regard.

Francois, Jeremiah Class
    Cova yo' ass,
    Here come de class.

Foreskins not accepted as legal tender.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Earth to Brooklyn, earth to Brooklyn.... are you there?

Here's a ``Must Read'' for you!

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns
    Knock off the knocking door to door preaching. Everyone knows its ineffectual and people HATE doing it. And people HATE JWs for doing it. Most of the statistical infomation you get from time slips is fiction in the first place.

LOL@ the blunt truth of your post. I think a significant number of Witnesses know the above statement is true, but no one really wants to admit it. Thanks for telling it like it is.

Path

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit