Strange things happening...

by DS211 30 Replies latest jw friends

• DS211
    DS211

Some strange things are happening.

1. Wife started smoking

2. Wife agreed that the whole "clean up after armageddon while growing to perfection" thing is all speculation.

3. As i was going to the meeting tonight (i had a part and kids are sick so she stayed in) she says "Do you have to go?".

4. When i got home she says " i wanna go out and party....

hmmmmmm

• Stand for Pure Worship
  • problemaddict
    problemaddict

Hmmmmm indeed.

Well that kind of shift I don't think is a good thing. Some people when their faith in a religion is lessened, they swing a rather unhealthy pace in the opposite direction. I would say embrace your wifes new found freedom, but help her to not regret it later. For it not to be hollow.

In other words, guide her a little, and try not to let her just go nuts.

Smoking is bad. Partying on a thursday is good!

Maybe she just wants some of your love and attention? :)

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Your wife has gone from complaining that you don’t do “family worship night” often enough to smoking? Just 2 months ago you wrote… Wife is a born in and still very strong in her beliefs, or rather very controlled.

So what has changed?

• DS211
    DS211

Huh? Party? Omg! Drunken revelries, drugs, permiscuity....oh no!

when you weigh heavy loads on people, teach them to give up kids and marriage and teach false things over and over...that can really make someone rebel.....and then you shun them and let them drown in agony....congrats mate your org is the one true one......

• DS211
    DS211

Nothing dazed...were happier too...just stopped goin to meetings lol

• DS211
    DS211

Oh and just so u know a party to her is her and i and some family going out dancing have a few drinks and call it a night

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Nice.

I started smoking cigars once in a while after I left.

Enjoy the freedom.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

sweet maybe shes starting to see the bulshit maybe its time to share some TTATT, do what i did to my wife and make sweet passionate love to her for about 3 hours or was it 4, first, then she'll be putty in your hands. lol

• whathappened
    whathappened

Sounds like she has one foot out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit