Abstain from Blood?

by Londo111 14 Replies latest watchtower medical

• millie210
    millie210

I thought they were backing off but didnt it get mentioned again in a publication recently?

It sure looks like they are backing off in the elders manual though.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Yes, the November 2014 study edition is reaffirming the blood transfusion ban.

This is a life and death matter, one that I hope any JWs coming across this will give some serious consideration both for themselves and their children.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Absolutely superb video that succinctly and cogently refutes this evil JW doctrine.

Leviticus 17:11 - for the life of the creature is in the blood.

The blood represents the soul, the life that is lost. No soul or life is given up in blood transfusions.

In every single scripture in the Bible regarding the blood prohibition there are always two factors:

1. It's ingested orally
    2. A soul was lost, a life given up, for the blood

Blood transfusions satisfy neither of these two important scriptural contextual requirements for the prohibition to apply.

How blind and wicked of the JW leadership to perpetuate this criminal doctrine.

By their fruits you will recognise them.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Londo, I read somewhere that the reasonings behind the allowed use of fractions and components was that if the item could pass through the placenta between mother and child that this item may be fine to use. Do you know if this is true and do you have reference material to this teaching? Also its my understanding that all blood of the mother can and does pass through the Placenta?

• Londo111
    Londo111

@yadda: thank you!

@Crazyguy: I don't know...the teaching makes not a lick of sense. This sounds like something Blondie would know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit