abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jh: what jesus says make perfect sense, are you really confused by what he said?

• jgnat
    jgnat

I took a look at two red nations (illegal to abort under any circumstance), to see how they fare.

Nicaragua, 250/1000 births are teen pregnancies. http://www.nicaraguadispatch.com/news/2012/07/childhood-pregnancies-on-the-rise/4620

Chile, 150/1000 births are teen pregnancies. Twenty to forty percent of pregnancies are terminated by clandestine abortion. http://www.hrw.org/world-report-2011/chile

Legislating against abortion? Works?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

gnat: i would tell you what would really work, but of course to many here sadly reject it. how many abortions happen to the unmarried compared to the married. if ppl listened to Jehovah and his word, how many of these issues would decrease a huge amount?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Why do you think I've been citing teenage pregnancies? The US has a shameful teenage pregnancy rate. It's even worse in religiously conservative states. It has nothing to do with legislating morality, and all about increasing wealth and hope for people.

• We_Must_Question
  • Caedes
    Caedes

I will repeat my earlier point that USR couldn't respond to

Obviously you don't think your god's judgement of those horrible monsters who have abortions is enough, you want to judge them too.

Does your bible tell you to go around judging other people or does it tell you to do the opposite? You don't even have the courage of your convictions enough to trust your own god's judgement. Don't you believe in him? Do you think you know better than Jesus?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

caedes how am i judging? and what jesus said about not judging does not mean you cant call evil evil. infact jesus after talking about judging said do not throw your pearls before swiane. now if judging means what you think it means, how can one determine who is a swaine? look at the context .i believe abortons is a sin, yes . i am in need of a savoir because i sin as well. all of us deserve gods wrath. by your defination of judging, you are judging me.

• cofty
    cofty

all of us deserve gods wrath.

I don't. Speak for yourself.

• Caedes
    Caedes

But you don't want to just call evil evil, you want to legislate and punish those that disagree with you. You want to judge people because you do not have the courage of your convictions. You do not believe in your own god's judgement.

It is not my definition of judging, it is the definition of judging in your bible that you allegedly believe in. I don't believe in your book, I can judge you.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: at luke 18-26 a rich ruler ask jesus about eternal life, jesus gives him the law, the man says he has keep the law from youth on up, he never seen himself as the sinner he was. a different example peter was fishing all night did not catch any fish, jesus told him where to throw the net, peter was like there was nothing there and when the net was full of fish.he said go away i am a sinner. example 1 the man thought he deserved life because of his thinking he kept the law, and peter who knew he was a sinner not worthy to be in the presence of christ. sadly you do not see your self as peter seen himself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit