Interview with a JW (I am not an Apostate): KateWild

by KateWild 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• KateWild
    KateWild

DW you are right, many JWs will try and give me that label. Yes many JWs will veiw me as an apostate, but I give myself labels. My loved ones know I post on this site, and think I am not an apostate.

It's all a joke because I am not playing by their rules anyway.

Sam xx

• Laika
    Laika

My brother said to me 'I don't consider you an apostate, just spiritually sick' I think it was supposed to make me feel better.

Good interview Sam, I hope things start to get better now. I'm sure they will.

• cofty
    cofty

Thanks for sharing your story so far Sam.

Wishing you well for the battles that are still to be won.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Hey cofty aren't you pleased my son thinks for himself, he is an atheist, and does not have his mother's faith. In his eyes there is no benevolent god who cares about anyone. He has a benevolent mother, sister and grandparents that care, he has no need for a god. LOL!

Sam xx

• crmsicl
    crmsicl

Since you have learned TTATT and have mentally left JW's I think you can be proud to call yourself an apostate. After all Jesus was an apostate

1. a·pos·tate əˈpäsˌtāt,-tit/ noun
      1. 1. a person who renounces a religious or political belief or principle.
      adjective
      1. 1. abandoning a religious or political belief or principle.

I'm enjoying all your posts. Keep em coming.
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Good story Sam! Thanks for sharing it.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I was born a Jew, and never stopped being a Jew. I am Jewish, I am not an apostate, but many JWs will say I am. They can say what they wish. I was an apostate to the Jews when I got baptsed a JW, but I always called myself a Jewish Christian.

I am only gesting, it's not important

Sam xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit