I want to marry a Witch the Brothers have no idea

by MysticMage 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• MysticMage
    MysticMage

I am secretly in love with a woman who is a witch.

The brothers have on idea about this.

I am happy with her, the women from the hall never showed me true love.

What should I do ?

• Laika
    Laika

Marry her!

Forget the brothers.

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

Oh that's so awesome! Haha is she hot?? Lol. What type of witch is she? Like Wiccan?

& it's true, jw sisters never show any love unless your up in the ranks of pioneer/ms/elder/gb member/etc.

I'd follow Laika's advice and marry her! Screw the JWs!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

On occassion I've wondered what real so called witches actually do. Are they just pagans / nature worshippers who just call themselves that?

If it's spellcasting, after they realize what they are casting does nothing, it's a joke, why would they continue?

Anyway, what does she do exactly? Personally I'd consider someone who called themself a witch no different then somebody who said their hobby is playing magic the gathering.

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

Do you love HER or her BROOM?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Plow her furrow likes there's no tomorrow...

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Love doesn't happen that often in a lifetime, so if you have found it, don't give it up because of the brothers, they won't keep you warm at night.

• brainmelt
    brainmelt

If you love her and want to spend the rest of your life with her and she feels likewise, then you should marry her. Life is too short, don't let JWs control your whole life.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Let her propose to you. Remember, everyone, wicca women rule the roost.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Mm will everyone at your wedding have to be sky clad? Wait until a warmer season!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit