I am now inactive!

by Laika 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Laika
    Laika

The last report I gave in was for the month of May, meaning as of today, I have missed 6 months of reports, and am officially inactive! (Though the last time I actually went out was March, gave fake reports for April and May)

Feels like a milestone. So this is my celebration thread.

How good do you feel not having to go out on 'field service' anymore? I really cannot think of anything in life I have hated more than that activity. Good riddance!

• satinka
    satinka

Congratulations Laika! Well done! You have given yourself a wonderful gift of freedom!

satinka

• whathappened
    whathappened

It will be three years for me. At first, I felt like I should go back and rework all the territory and apologize to those who I called on as one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I helped them spread lies for over fifty years.That is, of course, impractical. Now, I just make it a practice to inform as many people as I canabout the truth about Jehovah's Witnesses.

Glad you are free and loving it. So am I!

• cofty
    cofty

Well done.

I can almost imagine having to go to meetings and pretend, but knocking doors would be impossible.

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Congratulations!

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

I haven't been in service for a little over two years...I love it...my wife and child do the obligatory one or two hours a month, miss tons of meetings....I may be winning....

• Laika
    Laika

I think I must have spent around 2000 hours of my life in field service. Wish I hadn't worked that out now.

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Congrats! What a great feeling

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Congratulations!

• DS211
    DS211

Congrats im working on it! Lol 5 meetings so far lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest