Interview with an Apostate: Template

by Simon 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Marked.....

note: we live in the Great USA....my anwer is I plead the 5th amendment. I don't owe any of these bastards any explination. None of these Elder POS pay my bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If pushed....I have no problem kicking any of there arses.

Shalom

GTTM

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

This looks interesting. I think it's worth answering these questions even if just for oneself.

• MissFit
    MissFit

This is a great way to introduce yourself. You can modify the questions or make your own. If I ever get to post on a computer where I can cut & paste, I will fill one out myself.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

bump! I was looking for a specific quote and this thread was one that came up. Not what i was looking for but a few years ago people used this template to create their own answers and some really interesting things came from it.

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, quite a few people did these and I think the (guided) personal stories really help show people they are not alone and it's not just "them" that failed the WTS, it's the other way round.

There's probably lots of people who haven't seen them so thanks for the bump!

• Simon
    Simon

Wow, time goes past - it's 8+ years since I came up with this ...

I thought it may be interesting to "resurrect" (JW term, boom tich) for any new people who haven't seem them.

The idea is that it helps people know a bit more about other members, and it helps people who are considering leaving see that we are human and just like them.

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

Marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit