Breaking Bad.... Walter White's house

by dazed but not confused 20 Replies latest jw friends

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

We are visiting family in Albuquerque NM for Thanksgiving and we stopped by Walter White’s house and car wash. We’re big Breaking Bad fans. Had a great time. Sorry if the pictures come out too big.

• Simon
    Simon

Cool !

We've just started watching it ... on season 2 of our Netflix binge so far and it's really good.

Someone said they envy that we haven't seen it and now get to enjoy it for the first time.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

This is at the back of the car lot. My wife took a panoramic picture of the posters.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Simon - I'm such a BB geek that I started watching the series again from the beginning a second time.

• Spectre
    Spectre

I've been on a BB marathon lately. Just started season 5 last night. Such a great show!

Watch out for falling airplane debris while down there!

• Satanus
    Satanus

That is cool. So, do they bring in all the crew and equipment for the periods of shooting and then take it away again?

S

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Not any more. The series ended this summer....

• SophieG
    SophieG

One of the best TV series ever! I'm in withdrawals since it ended!

• Brother Mike
    Brother Mike

Biggest breaking bad fan right here. I LOVE THAT SHOW!

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

I wasn't the only one there stopping and taking pictures. I wonder if the little old lady who lives there is used to all the attention yet.

My brother told me he ran into Bryan Cranston one morning while he was out for breakfast with his wife. ....I'm.....jealous.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit