unstopableravens

thanks mrs lane

• gorgia2
    gorgia2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Unstopableravens!! !

gorgia

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

Happy Birthday to both of you . So nice of your family, these are the people to cherish!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

gorgia/del sol: thanks and yeah, weird part is growing up i hardly ever seen most of that side of my family sense they are not jws. so it does make it even more specail

• jgnat
    jgnat

How cool is that! And a spiderman cake for your son. I am so happy for you.

I tell you, it's a wonderful sight to see the look on an exited Witness's face when they are recognized in such a way for the first time. It is the definition of gratefulness.

I once gave a "Welcome" balloon to an exited Witness couple when we first met, and their expressions were priceless. She explained that they had never recieved this sort of recognition.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jgnat: your not kidding! it was so nice, i was prob more happy for little man. its amazing how the org puts guilt on ppl, for b days. and even the thought of wanting one is considered selfish. thanks for your comment

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Congratulations on your 1st birthday party and Happy Birthday!

I hope you appreciated the dropped 2 point conversion in the endzone. THAT WAS MY GIFT TO YOU! (lost my icons otherwise I'd give you a wrapped present icon)

It sickens me that birthdays are demonized. You get 37 seconds of well wishes (in the form of a song) and then everyone gets to share your gift (cake with your name on it). Someone may even have thought a little more of you and spent a couple of dollars to say they appreciate you.

Evil? Seriously?

• crmsicl
    crmsicl

Great 2 for 1 deal! Better than Black Friday. Happy Birthday.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

never: my goodness that game was insane! the ravens cant get away from close games, thanks for the gift

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

crm: your right about that, i did black friday last year, not worth the headache

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit