QUEENIE is very coherant folks @ watch out

by QUEENIE 16 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

ANNOYING ah how sinful I am AND YES AFTER 40 years a friggin JW I am seeing a head doctor and meds for mood swings and have had loads of worldy therapy and I choze celabacy years ago and am proud of myself AND LOVE SLEEPING ALONE..THE people on thread ANNOYING are obviously JWs and my daUGHTER L I S A has their number.. now I WILL END THIS and start my book CALLED 40 yrs with a frggin cult called the WATCHTOWER !!! JW Publishers AS A WHOlE ARE VERY Abusive AND it is not just the higher ups and I know loads of people have experienced such treatment...my DAUGHTER is very coherant and she told me she said it annoys her when I even Say JEHOVAH WITNESSES AND I am going to try to be better and not annoy her SHE says this as she was born into it JWs R full of SHIT..I wish I did not have to have them come pounding on ones door SOLICITING wt and awake.FOR 10 CENTS or whatever SIMON dear monitor / OR SEE THEM on street corners pushing their demonized mags / but as yet they have not been declared illegal as they have been in some countries...I hope I have BEEN coherent enough ONE AND ALL / SIMON TOO..now I must go and concentrate on something more important to me LIKE OUR CAT whoM I worship dearly P E A C E

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Calm down Queenie...take a deep breathe....count backwards from ten and throw something insanely heavy at the computer screen!

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Go get'em girl! A agree, its ass kicking time!

• Valis
    Valis

Don't worry QUEENIE, take your medicine and sit quietly, the aliens will be here shortly....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

WHY get upset with my webtv tv screen -- I like my tv better than ANNOYED people...WOW the JEHOVAH art work what ya ma call your name---I have a butterfly to color in with some prettty colors---heh why don"t you photocopy your picture and go door to door and solicite it for people to color in and sell for 5 cents each !!!!

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Queenie's last post has been brought to you by Jack Daniels. Jack Daniels, when "making sense" just doesn't make sense. Beep.

• sf
    sf

"...my book CALLED 40 yrs with a frggin cult called the WATCHTOWER !!!"

Excellent title!

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

“What a blessing such integrity keepers are to the congregation!”(5/15/02 WT magazine, pg. 27)

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

AS LONG AS MAKING SENSE TO MYSELF IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT yeh I have noo excuse I am stone sobber what is your excuse.....THANKS the title for my book is excellent isn't I think too !!!! HAPPY MAY FIRST I wish some of the folks in these forum was in front of me literally and I could tell them to sit and spin or shove their opinions wrapped in barbed wire way up where the sun dont shine but like my daughter LISA says get off the net and do other stuff more constructive and associating with so many people on this site is not one of them --- it is hell being purfect WE KNOW--we are so damn perfect it is friggin scarey even to us!!!!

• butalbee
    butalbee

QUEENIE--relax, take your drugs, calm down, watch a little jerry springer, maybe a nap, and soooooon you will see things in a different light. Just chill, girl, you're scaring me.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

And you're celibate you say? With all the suitors you must have I can't imagine how you withstand the temptations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit