Feb 2014 WT Study article

by molybdenum 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stillin
    stillin

While the conductor crows over this, the congregation will parrot the answers.

• jhine
    jhine

It seems that they are Robin us of our sanity , all the bird brained comments on this thread ! We will have to watch like Hawks for any more Owlers

Jan

• Zoos
    Zoos

LOL all ya'll!

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

And then ask yourself...

When was the last article the WTBTS wrote on "Cultivating the fruitage of the Spirit" or "Developing Christ-Like qualities and compassion"

Since leaving five years ago, I keep my eyes open, perhaps I have missed it, but I honestly cannot remmeber seeing any such.

I loved studying the Greatest Man book at the bookstudy back in the 80/90s - and now they have even cut Jesus' compassion out of their Bibles (eliminating John 8 were he states "he without sin cast the first stone")

Unfortunately this has gone all so gradual, that few recognize that they are in a destructive pharisee CULT, lead by mind-controlling power hungry leaders. They think they have "the truth" not realizing how far away from it, their organization really is.

• tornapart
    tornapart

As bad as the over-flapping generation...

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

YOu Guys are so Punny

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Now doubt this will inspire the congregatoin to "Do More" in the ministry. We'll likely see another month of Beak Bublishers as the flock to spread the turd!

Spread the Turd

• VM44
    VM44

"Birds will be called on to cleanse the earth"

What?! No Anti-matter will be used?

I am disappointed.

• tornapart
    tornapart

ROFL!! Oub!! I had a mouthful of coffee just then and my pc screen nearly got plastered!

• piztjw
    piztjw

Counting their chickens before they're hatched,

I've wondered how one can count chickens before they're hatched? We all know that eggs hatch. So will they have egg on their face?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit