Free Speech Under Attack And How This Will Affect JWs

by lambsbottom 16 Replies latest jw friends

• lambsbottom
    lambsbottom

Anyone want to chime in on how JWs will be affected when free speech starts being limited?

http://www.infowars.com/dallas-police-assault-free-speech-activists-punch-alex-jones/

Dallas Sheriff’s Deputies Assault Free Speech Activists, Punch Alex Jones

Cops incite violence during peaceful demonstration

Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com
    November 22, 2013

Dallas Sheriff’s deputies violently assaulted free speech activists during the JFK 50th anniversary event, punching peaceful protesters including radio host Alex Jones in shocking scenes caught on live streaming video.

Protesters were peacefully assembled outside a barricade in downtown Dallas near the site of the official commemoration of JFK.

The barricades were opened and almost out of nowhere, Sheriff’s deputies marched through and forcefully pushed protesters back, with several being violently assaulted, including radio host Alex Jones who was punched in the stomach.

One of the victims of the violence was a father with his young daughter on his shoulders. The girl began crying, but was pulled to safety by her mother.

The police were working on behalf of the Sheriff’s department and also appeared to have been coordinated by the Department of Homeland Security.

Protesters chanted “shame on you” and began to push back against the police who then held their line.

The activists had been assured, under threat of lawsuit, that they would be given access to the area beyond the barricades after the official ceremony was over.

Regular Dallas police who appeared largely friendly before the incident began seemed surprised when the black-clad Sheriff’s cops arrived to instigate the violence.

Alex Jones immediately vowed to file lawsuits against both Dallas authorities and individual police officers who took part in the assault.

Protesters had gathered at the site to peacefully demonstrate against an order by Mayor Mike Rawlings to target individuals who handed out fliers or displayed signs in the area.

More videos and images will be added to this story soon.

• cofty
    cofty

Alex Jones got punched...

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Who is Alex Jones? There is no description of the speech that was thwarted. Somehow I wonder about this press report.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

infowars is a terrible site that you should never go to for accurate news. alex jones is a giant tool. there's no story here, folks.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I fail to see how this incident becomes a trend to curtail free speech.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oh.

Alex Jones hosts infowars.

• lambsbottom
    lambsbottom

I use drudgereport.com

Best news site ever.

When I watch CNN and Fox News, my brain feels like it is rotting.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

No, this incident is not itself a trend. However, there are plenty of other incidents that strongly suggest our freedom of speech could be snuffed out. This has already happened in too many countries, and once the Internet we know so well today becomes Internet II, it will resemble a giant TV system. Also, anything not politically correct is attacked, and that trend has been getting out of hand in the past 20 years. This is done to suppress the truth, so humanity will be enslaved exactly as Christi-SCAM-ity endorsed! Their own LIE-ble condones slavery, in both testaments.

Problem is, with Internet II, apostate messages will not reach many a witless. How many of them stumble on an apostate web site while doing research about the religion? How many more take the rags and use the Internet to research it, and then are turned off? I didn't have that tool at my disposal when I got scammed into the cancer. To me, that was what was alternative--the mainstream was the cat lick and protestant churches. If the Internet goes into Internet II or is taken away, we will be seeing more jokehovians remaining jokehovians, those taking the littera-trash will once again lack access to the other side of the scam (including what happened around 1975), and they will once again ensnare people to give up all their material things.

Without freedom of speech, scams and lies thrive. With freedom of speech, they are exposed.

• oneyeopen
    oneyeopen

Hey guys, I am tired but want to say something hope it makes some sense, btw what's wrong with Alex? I think he's great. Yeah..can be a little annoying at times, but he has been right about sooo much.( If you don't know who he is,check out his YT channel the Alex Jones Channel or prisonplanet.com)We have no real freedoms, only the illusion.Christians have increasingly lost their freedom of expression in the U.S and U.K. in the last few years. This has been reported in the mainstream time and again. This will only intensify. Google - 'military training manual christians are terrorist' over 7,020,000 hits. Google "freedom of speech under attack" 71,200,000 hits. Obama DOD declared that evangelical christians or anyone with christian id are terrorists, along with the KKK, anti abortionists,Catholicism and Al Qaeda, a threat to natonal security. (This happened a few years http://thenewamerican.com/culture/faith-and-morals/item/15028-christians-are-extremists-like-al-qaeda-u-s-army-taught-troops http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/army-briefing-on-extremists-to-us-military-says-evangelical-christians-are-number-1-threat-68280/

note that evangelicals are top of the list. They are considered a 'domestic hate ' group. The bible could and will be seen as promoting 'hate and intolerance.' If you just consider gay rights for instance this can and will pose a big problem in the near future for 'true' christians.Children are being taught in school there there is no right or wrong behaviour,refering largely to sexuality and life style choice.And I think that the fact that most/all organised religions are 501.c3.They are OWNED by the Gov't that is they have a say/control what is said in religious "literature" and "church/meetings", by law all churches are apparently recognized as being of tax exempt statis and was NOT neccesary to be 501.c3 but these organization/institutions became 501 regardless to ensure more $$$$. I've heard recently since my awakening to TATT the anyone can start a free church. A few yrs ago had my awakening to the 'truth' of 'reality'-NWO etc initially starting with S.A.G 'chemtrails' because they are what I observed in my local environment daily without knowing just WTH they were til I googled. What I was learning about the world ran parallel with what JW's had taught me in the bible for yrs, I was eager to share with them, had plenty of verifiable evidence of such happenings, one world gov't & such, they JW would reply that If it were true why wasn't the Watchtower telling the people, warning what just lie ahead, at first I considered that maybe they didn't want to be targeted as Obama has put in place executive orders to deal with anyone anti NWO, these laws are in place, they just have to enforce, but then found that does not sit: If Watchtower is NOT telling their people what is actually happening geo politically how can scripture/prophecy be interpreted correctly, how Can God's people Stay Awake? Since learning a little about 501.3 I now think that this is why they don't report 'Truthfully' what is happening in our world. I live in Australia, about 6 yrs ago in a kingdom ministry I 'm sure it came out that if witnesses were out street witnessing and the police came along and told them to go, they were to peacefully abide. We were initally surprised, because we 'thought' we had free speech, but the reality is that we only have the 'illusion' of such.I believe that once the economic crisis worsens or via some false flag event martial law will be enforced 'globally' religion is gone instantly. A little research not taking up too much time will uncover verifiable facts regarding police state,NWO, Federal Reserve, Gov't stock piling ammo, food, body bags, vantage coffins, mass graves, civilian inmate labour camps, guillitines.Check this interview out by former Hitler youth whistlerblower entitled Americas Nazi Future: God versus Lies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J--duaYfXrE. Witnesses say that their preaching work would continue just the message would change, most prob have the idea they will just go underground as in the past but that will not be possible with the police state, and technology at their disposal (for our disposal.) So it will prob be off to the guillitines..off with their heads. Sounds mad, crazy mad http://dprogram.net/2013/04/29/why-does-us-govt-need-30000-guillotines-and-over-600-million-rounds-of-hollow-point-bullets/

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

oneyeopen: You are literally insane. Go see a shrink.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit