Parallel dispensations- Moonie doctrine

by refiners fire 11 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

The good old parallel dispensations.
    Equal periods of time, recalculated, to end in 1930ad (thereabouts)
    Guess who.

We have reviewed in detail the histories of the First and Second Israel as they occurred over different time periods, in different places and with roles played by different people. Yet, we can see an astonishing resemblance of time-identity when we look at them from the providential point of view. Because they are both central dispensations to prepare to receive one Messiah, both providences have been wrought by God Himself.

God's providence of restoration was designed to prepare the foundation for the coming of the Messiah, who is the fruit of human history. It went through six periods since the time of Jacob. They were the period of slavery in Egypt, the period of Judges, the period of United Kingdom, the period of the divided kingdoms of North and South, the period of Jewish captivity and return, and the period of preparation for the coming of the Messiah, which totals 1930 years.

These periods are calculated earlier in the document, but I havent put them here for the sake of brevity.
    it continues;

However, when the First Israel did not complete its responsibility and did not believe in the Messiah, God had no choice but to prolong His providence of restoration. Therefore, after the coming of Jesus, until the time of the Lord of the Second Advent, the providence of restoration was repeated and extended. Therefore, we can see that the prolongation period of the providence of restoration went through the period of persecution by the Roman Empire, the period of Christian churches under the patriarchal system, the period of the Christian kingdom, the period of the divided kingdoms of East and West, the period of papal captivity and return, and the period of preparation for the Second Coming of the Messiah which also totals 1930 years.
    The year of 1930 is not the time we have to wait for with hope and expectation, for it is already passed. Then why haven't we witnessed on earth the glory of the Second Coming of the Messiah and the final judgment?... Then is 1930 the precise year the Messiah was born? The year cannot be pinpointed so exactly because a difference of up to plus or minus 10 years was often observed throughout the providential history. For instance, the period of persecution by the Roman Empire was to be of 400 years, but to be precise, actually lasted only until 392 AD Therefore, the coming of the Messiah cannot be pinpointed as the year 1930. Two thousand years ago, when Jesus came, he did not immediately proclaim his messiahship... There was indeed an unseen, unheard, yet steady preparation period of private life, and a period of public ministry to prepare the foundation to realize the purpose of the Messiah's coming. Likewise, .... must also go through this course of preparation after his birth. Therefore, we can see that in view of the providence of restoration, this is now the time of preparation for the Lord's appearance.

Where Will Christ Come Again??
  • refiners fire
  • mustang
    mustang

Let's go with The Year 2525....

Mustang

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Mustang.
    Have you added it all up?
    Im working on it now.
    According to my interpretation of Russell, Jacob died in 1812 Bc
    Thus the time parallel for Jacobs birth is 1967 ad.

Anything happen in 1967?
    Well, other than the Jews recapturing Jerusalem. Not much.

Spooky!!

Issacs birth in parallel time is 2027ad.

Fullfillment of the "promise"?

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    Anything happen in 1967?

I was potty trained...cut my first tooth...took my first step and uttered my first coherent word...

Beck

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Yknow Beck..
    I was just WAITING for YOU to come in here and say somethin' like that.

The first coherent words YOU ever uttered were:
    "Refiner, you are our leader"

LOL

• RR
    RR

1967? Sure, that was the six day war, involving Israel and their enemies. They kicked butt!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

http://www.tparents.org/library/unification/books/sudo%2D120/sudo%2D120%2D29.htm
    Heres a link,
    mathematical calculations sufficient to give anyone a headache, "proving" their correct interpretation of the "parallels".

For anyone who gives a stuff.

• Francois
    Francois

It's all so amusing. We were told that regarding that hour not even the angels know, but only the Father. I suspect that it means that we are not going to figure it out via fanciful calculations, either.

But we keep trying. I guess we something to do with ourselves while we wait.

Actually, to a person who has found God, it matters not when Jesus returns. Folk of that status are already secure in their futures whether Jesus comes a thousand years from now or tomorrow.

Francois

• butalbee
    butalbee

I wasn't even alive in 1967.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit