Tea

by Hortensia 30 Replies latest jw friends

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Love tea. It is now my morning drink of choice since my doctor told me to cut out caffeine.

I occaisonally drink decaffeinated coffee (black) but mostly decaffienated green and Earl Grey. Right now having cinnamon herb tea - always a cup at bedtime.

• LV101
    LV101

I'm addicted to Lipton Tea - I make ice tea with it daily and add one Bigelow Peach teabag to brew for just a minute or two not to overwhelm the true tea flavor.

The comments have inspired me to try other teas - interesting. I'll make it a point to go the specialty tea shop at the mall. I have bought the white tea for a friend but have not tried myself.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Pomagranate pizzazz is a favorite of mine

has a reddish color like some kinds of wine

it's relaxing and soothing and i like it alot

on a cold winter day when it's steaming hot

• sir82
    sir82

Lapsang Souchong!

Google it if you are unfamiliar with it.

I could just walk around with an open loose-leaf bag tied around my neck all day.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Just so it's not tied to your tri-cornered hat, sir.

• TD
    TD

I got hooked on rooibos a few years ago. Can't get enough of it.

• LucidChimp
    LucidChimp

I don't like tea. I'm english too, sorry folks.

When visiting a tea farm/factory(?) in Sri Lanka I was overwhelmed by a smell I can only relate to the smell of freshly harvested cannabis

I still don't like tea... But I sniff a teabag hopefully from time to time!

• poppers
    poppers

I'll let Jean Luc Picard speak for me since we share the same taste in it, and since he speaks so much more eloquently than I.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2IJdfxWtPM

Now, excuse me while I go brew some.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Hey there Hortensia!

If you ever make it down to the San Francisco Bay Area, we'll have to take you to this place on Clement Street.

http://www.aromateashop.com/store/

The proprietor's name is Haman and he's got this fancy marble tea table/bar thing for making tea in the "Kung Fu" method. He says Kung Fu actually just means "great effort" or something similar. Anyway, he puts on quite a show and you can try out tons of teas for free before buying some to take home.

Take care,

om & wife (she's the tea addict in our house)

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I've said it already and I'll say it again.

Builders or Earl Grey.

Simples.

The only problem then is choice of dunker.

Rich Tea, Chocolate Digestive, Ginger Nuts, Bourbon, Custard Cream, Malted Milk, Shortbread, Fig Rolls (exotic outsider has to be said)

That's where the choices are too much.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit