The cult of death

by Apostating 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• Apostating
    Apostating

Yesterday i heard that the day before two people from my former congregation had died (this is in The Netherlands, Schiedam). Their deaths are a little bit related and i think it is a very sad story.

A young boy from sixteen old years hanged himself. His little sister found him in his room. He was constantly bullied at school. They beat him up an broke his stuff constantly. Hey was a little bit small and always tried to please others. However he could not cope with the constant pressure.

When an elder who i knew personally (he dfed me) learned this he off course was devastated. Later that day he went out to his family and while he was breaking the news, his aorto ripped up. Later in the hospital he refused blood (nobody knows if it would help) and he died that night.

I know i have had my thought of suicide when shit hit the fan, but i had an oppurtunity to educate myself and break free from the wt. This young boy did not. It breaks my up to hear my parents saying how sad it is, but not have any reflective thoughts on how this religion poisons the lives of people.

Another strange connection i see is that the grandfather of this young boy, happens to have had molested my father when he was in his early teens. Also rumours have it that he also did these things in his own family. I spent years and years sitting next to this man at the bookstudy. When i learned that he did this to my father, i could not believe it. I could not believe my parents would let me sit next to this monster. He died of natural causes, before i knew what he did. This man had a huge effect on the marriage of my parents, it was no loving place but a warzone.

It could al be coincedence, but i could not help seeing a connection there. I can't define it, maybe something like karma..

However this once again made me realise that this is a dangerous cult of death, and it needs to be fought!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

So sad and so true!! A few weeks ago a witness family down the street, the womans 16 old boy committed suicide, i'll bet being raise a jw and leaving and all the pressures of that had something if not every thing to do with it.

• whathappened
    whathappened

These stories are hard to read. This evil organisation must be exposed for what it truly is. Every chance I get to bash the Watchtower Society you bet I take it.

• clarity
    clarity

Apostating ... hi ...thanks for posting!

This a very long & sad road, strewn with casualties!

>

When I look back after 50 yrs, I remember many.

Not always leading to death ...but insanity & total

health breakdown, of some very young people.

>

Looking forward to hearing more from you

clarity

• rebel8
    rebel8

My experience in treating molesters is they don't have just one victim. I'm betting he victimized anyone who was handy.

Add bullying and a super-depressing religious lifestyle with only the hope of living with the same sociopaths forever and ever, and you can see why this boy did what he did.

But who says the dubs have a problem with hiding child abuse...

• zeb
    zeb

It is my understanding that before they are convicted molesters have some 40-60 victims.

For the young fella who hanged himself in Holland i hope the bastards at this school had to attend his funeral.

I went through it at high school not because of Jw I wasnt then but I was the fat kid.

• d
    d

This religion really anger's me how awful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit