"Accept Your Girly-ness...Know How to Shut Up"

by cofty 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AnnOMaly
  • tornapart
    tornapart

LOL! Love this thread, it's brilliant!

Phizzy... you didn't mention the remote control.....

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

... let him do guy things, ... open a ketchup bottle.

Yep, that's my definition of a real man, he can open a ketchup bottle!

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

From the site:
    Guys: you’ll explore scriptural truths that will teach you to live the adventure and to risk it all for God.

Girls: you’ll dig deeper into the Bible to learn the importance of mystery and the power of subtle beauty. So get ready. In four weeks, you will be dateable!

This is very funny, when you use a book that can be manipulated to say whatever you want these are the results. And when you ask why that "great architect" or his son couldn't came with something more direct or strait forward, the blame is always on the receiving end.

From another topic:

"The problem is on the receiving end... not the transmission.

Man does like to complicate things up... putting walls between simple truth/life... and himself/his fellow man."

Their be always excuses, never an explanation. And their is a big difference between those two words.

“Every sect is a certificate that God has not plainly revealed his will to man. To each reader the Bible conveys a different meaning.” - Robert G. Ingersoll (1833 – 1899)

Take care,

Ismael

That person problably claims is hearing the same voice some claim to hear and it's using the same book.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Tornapart, great picture illustrating the differences between us. I couldn't help but notice that the "Man's" light is on and the switch is in the upright position!

• TD
    TD
    So does anybody have some ungodly advice for Lookadoo?

From the standpoint of normal human social interactions in school, in public, in the workplace, etc., this is obviously wrong-headed on many levels.

But from the standpoint of human sexuality, which is ultimately driven by some extremely primitive parts of the human psyche, that for better or worse, are part of our evolutionary legacy, some of the things the guy is saying are dead on and almost word for word what marriage counselers sex therapists, advice gurus (Female and male alike) say.

• tornapart
    tornapart

@Oubly... isn't the man's switch always on?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Tornapart: isn't the man's switch always on?

Well I can't speak for everyone, but mine pretty much is!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Phizzy, you made me laugh with your "Guys Rules for Girls." My favorite was all of them!

• tec
    tec

Phizzy, that was awesome. I love those. There's a female version out there too of that. I hope someone looks for it and posts it.

Kate, I am undateable also, lol. Sounds like MUCH more fun to be a dateable guy than a dateable girl!

Peace,

tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit