Been away a long while...

by Aussie Oz 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

It is nice to have you back. I always think of you when someone is trying to get their children out, I would love to hear an update. It is always encouraging to hear the stories of the ones who are successful in getting their families out and no one should lose hope because even people you think would never leave are leaving.

• finally awake
    finally awake

good to hear all is well in your neck of the woods. We've been busy here too, and I rarely have time to visit this site. The freedom I feel now is wonderful, and I am really enjoying my life.

• Terry
    Terry

Life has NOT been the same without you, Aussie Oz.

There has been a scattering of the flock here and only a smattering of us oldtimers with alzheimers are left.

Welcome back to the fold.

The only thing that has changed for me while you were gone is that I finished and published my book. . .finally!

What exciting things have you been up to?

Product Details

I Wept by the Rivers of Babylon: A Prisoner of Conscience in a Time of War by Terry Edwin Walstrom
  • steve2
    steve2

Aussie oz - nice to hear from you. Your dispatching of the poorly presentedJWs was honestly incisive - and likely for them hauntingly unforgettable. Such dullards may well do the internet search you advised. Duller minds have been sharpened by sunlight. Nice to hear you're getting on with your lovely life. As I sometimes have been known to say to my fellow health care professionals, you need a life outside of work. It's a bit sad when people cling to their work or private projects as their defining selves.

• clarity
    clarity

Hi Aussie Oz great to see you here again

Watchtower has changed a whole lot of things ...

not much sense in explaining them tho... as they will

just be changed again as soon as they realize "Oh wait

this isn't working out, ...damn!"

clarity

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Aussie Oz:

I am glad you said what you said to those young JWs at your door. Maybe they'll get out while they're still young.

It is good you are getting on with real life and getting further away from the JW religion and the bad memories. I think that's the way to go!

• pixel
    pixel

Welcome back! We got a new shiny Bible!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit