WT Library 2013 Availability

by outinthemeadows 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• outinthemeadows
    outinthemeadows

Does anyone know where there might be a link to an English Watchtower Library 2013? I don't know why I download an illegal copy every year - probably so I can take the mick.....

All I can find is an Italian version - The only Italian I can speak is on the menu at our local restaurant.....

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Havent been released yet outinthemeadows, only the 2012 version is extant at this time.

Oh ha ha Italian ??? probably got leaked out of the Bethel in Italy, apparently they

are in need of first aid as i understand. there's threads elsewhere about the alleged dilemma in Italy.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Okay then do a search here and you will see all the languages available out there:

http://torrentz.eu/search?f=Watchtower+Library

• jamclark
    jamclark

There likely won't be one as they are having a new research tool online as of 1 January 2014. If anything, they likely will have it download only and with fewer years of WTs and Awakes (old light). If I understand what was said at the last District Assembly.

I've learned much since I've stopped being an attendee, but still use their 2012 WT disc.

• WTBS
    WTBS

Hi Anyone else can help in English?

• Watchtower-Free
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

My guess is that they will discontinue the production of the WT Libraries on CD-Rom.

There is simply too high a percentage of out-of-date, obsolete and changed doctrine contained in those CDs.

The talk at the 2013 DC on Friday entitled 'God's Organization-A Pillar And Support Of The Truth' hinted and suggested that WT's new 'Online Research Guide' would be replacing WT Libraries on CD-Rom.

I can't help but think of the expression....'Out with the old, in with the new'. WT is desperate to get rid of its' antiquated and archaic past with its' many flip flops and inconsistencies.

• Melchisedek
    Melchisedek

Who has a CD?

• SpawnSka13
    SpawnSka13

I have the CD, can I share it here?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

For the sake of Simon who owns and runs this site it's best NOT to share the file here. There are plenty of free file sharing sites out there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit