BEHOLD! THE GRAND CLIMAX IS AT HAND!

by Brother Mike 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brother Mike
    Brother Mike

Dear Friends Of JWN,

The time is now. It is time to prepare for the "Grand Climax". What "Grand Climax" you may ask? It is now the time to withdrawal from the Watchtower Society. Free yourselves from the cult like signs and the mis teachings that the Jehovah's Witnesses Teach. The longer you stay the harder It will be to get out.

EXAMPLE: I myself just alerted the body of elders that I will be stepping away from my position in the congregation.

You may have not heard this before but did you know the Watchtower is against splitting families apart. That's why they tell you to shun a family member when they stop going to the meetings. (Oh, how hypocritical) So many mis teachings in the past have set so many free. So ask yourself are you really willing to give up many years of your life to worship these false teachings the the Watchtower and the Governing Body have told each and every one of you? I hope not. So let it be our determination to help and free many people away from the Watchtower Society and Free them from the Governing Body's false teachings. So BEHOLD! THE "GRAND CLIMAX" IS AT HAND!

• steve2
    steve2

Brother Mike: Please clarify: Is there a hinge holding your door upright?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Tongue-in-cheek, I think.

It's a good idea -- get the hell out while the gettin' is good.

• bohm
    bohm

Thats what she said

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

Sighhhhh.....I swear there is no other group of people that scream more false alarms and predictions than the ex-JW community. "They're going to drop the name, Watchtower!" "They're gonna cease printing the Awake!" "The Internet is gonna bring the organization down!" Yep, the sky is falling, the sky is falling.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Stand for Pure Worship - you are the type of person that Jehovah hates. I am sure you are aware that concealing a secret sin damages the whole congregation and prevents Jehovahs spirit from working with it. You are on an apostate website engaging in activities that requires a judicial committeee to be formed. YOU ARWE PERSONALLY inhibiting the spirit of Jehovah from working with congregation you are in. '

You are personally responsible for JEHOVAHS SPIRIT being held back from the 80 to 120 people in your congregation. I hope you can deal with that... you are lying to the brothers in your hall, Jehovah HATES A LIAR.

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

sfpw,

the post was addressed to friends of jwn. I fail to see how you feel included.

Its nice to be in a free environment sometimes isnt it.

I could guide you to other places that are not tolerant of freedom of expression!!

Sorry folks!! couldnt help meself

jtd

• DS211
    DS211

funny SFPW---it seems the watchtower has screamed the sky was falling many times in its history...whats your rendering of Beth sarim and Rutherfords false prophecy about the prophets of old coming back? Thats right you havent answered that and many many direct questions presented to you. all you do is point to others to hide your inability to find an answer in your publications...tough to find it when youre stuck in the box.

• steve2
    steve2

I swear there is no other group of people that scream more false alarms and predictions than the ex-JW community.

You have your list of the worst alarmists; we have our list of the worst hypocrites.

Topping our list are JW apologists who are addicted to a foot in both camps:

Sucked into mouthing off on anti-JW forums and peachy pure-hearted in the kingdom hall with no hint of supping with apostates. That's quite an art - one best perfected in the rabidly cognitive-dissonant JW environment.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Who is that goes door to door declaring that "the end is nigh" again?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit