Rebranding JW-HQ at Brooklyn Heights - full gallery (now with pictures!)

by Gorbatchov 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

See here the transformation from Watchtower corporation to JW.ORG !

Greetings, Gorby

• 5go
    5go

Eww that creepy org.

• Expanded-Mind
    Expanded-Mind

Hi!

Thanks for posting those pictures!

Do you know if they will be covering the WATCHTOWER sign that is on the top of the building to JW.ORG? If they did that, that would be very interesting!

ExpandedMind

• UBM101
    UBM101

It's the new light!!! The gB had just realize that the organisation's name is JW.org. I thought the internet is evil, why do they associate tehmselves with it??? Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Scott77
    Scott77
    It's the new light!!! The gB had just realize that the organisation's name is JW.org. I thought the internet is evil, why do they associate tehmselves with it??? Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!
    UBM101

Good question. The GB.2.0 like its predeccessors, is known to award itself the right to say something is ok or its not not ok. And that right extends to having both ways as long as it meets its vested interested. My take is that, by going mainstream into the internet, the Watchtower is hastening its demise. Look, if you are looking at JW.Org, you may also visit Jehovahs-Witness.net, freemind.org, jwfacts.com, etc

Scott77

• lrkr
    lrkr

I think its great. One look at JW.org and most people will thing- that is really shallow. And then google Jw's and get an eyefull

• steve2
    steve2

The signage is crying out for a long, languid spare letter "y".

JW Orgy sounds far more interesting.

• factfinder
    factfinder

They had to paint over the sign "Read God's Word The Holy Bible Daily" and the signs "Read The Watchtower and Awake!" and "Read The Watchtower Announcing Jehovah's Kingdom" from the Adams St complex since they sold it.

You would think that if they were going to put any signs on the Office Complex bldgs it would be to read the Bible and the magazines. Instead they put up "JW.Org".

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

I love how they painted over "read god's word every day" three months ago, while getting ready to hang these giant banners directing people to the org.

jw.org is nothing but a corporate site. check out Mormon.org and see the similarities.

• biometrics
    biometrics

jw.org is nothing but a corporate site. check out Mormon.org and see the similarities.

It almost looks like they used the same web designer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit