Looking for information on a couple of old publications

by wearewatchingyouman 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

I came up on a bunch of WBTS publications from the 30's through the 70's in my grandma's garage this weekend. I found information on most of them online, but there are two that I can't seem to find any information on. The first one is "Model Study No. 2". It's a guidebook on how to conduct a Bible study from 1939. The other is called "Freedom of Worship" there is no published date in it. It comes across as a confidential written manual for how to deal with legal matters for publishers.

I'm just looking for general information on them. How many copies were distributed. How many are still around etc. etc. I'm not really looking to sell them. They'll be a great addition to my library. If anyone is interested in seeing pics of any of the other publications I found like District Convention programs from the 40's or old booklets like "Judge Rutherford Uncovers The Fifth Column", "Government And Peace", "Uncovered, "Refugees" etc. etc. etc. let me know and I'll post them.

Thanks!

• wearewatchingyouman
  • pronomono
    pronomono

I personally don't know anything about these, but I would love to see them. Do you or a friend have a scanner where you could scan some of these that aren't available on archive sites and make these available to us?

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

I'll get around to it pronomono. I would just like to find out when the "Freedom of Worship" one was published first. If somebody doesn't have any first hand knowledge, but you think you might know somebody to get in contact with who does please let me know.

• pronomono
    pronomono

I found the second one on an archive site. Looks like it was published in 1943. It doesn't say who the writer is though.

http://wtarchive.svhelden.info/archive/en/publications/1943_XX_Freedom_of_Worship.pdf

• pronomono
  • wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

Awesome! I'll have to look around that site and see if any of the publications I found aren't listed. Thank you so much!

• wearewatchingyouman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit