Did You Feel Bad For the JW Dishwasher-Cook Who Quit His Job (May JW Broadcasting)To Avoid Attending Later Meetings?  He Pioneered on Welfare or Unemployment!

by RoyalFlushPhil 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Can someone link to this video story? Thanks.

The Video that is being discussed is at approximately the 41:00 mark.

http://tv.jw.org/#video/VODStudio/pub-jwb_201505_1_VIDEO

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Sounds like a scripted cult story to manipulate ignorant followers. Let's think this through, shall we??

1) Jeehoober allows this world to exist.

2) Jeehoober allows suffering to exist. ( We have financial hardships and must work to survive. Jeehoober says, " If a man doesn't want to work, neither let him eat."

3) Jeehoober has the "One True Organization", which provides "Da Troof."

4) Jeehoober teaches that " Da Troof " means your life.

5) Jeehoober provides meetings, sometimes several in the same Kingdumb Hall, which are at different times of the day.

6) Jeehoober demands that you ignore all the other life saving meetings, except the one that you are "assigned" to attend. Jeehoober will have a bitch-fit if you don't go to the "right" meeting.

Everyone clear on that? Good.

DD 😇

• stillin
    stillin
    I can't count the scores of people who turned down "full scholarships" to pioneer!
  • SoCal101
    SoCal101
    Dopey-ass MF'er! Although, his wife was pretty yummy! Bet, she could easily help provide income for the family!
  • RoyalFlushPhil
    RoyalFlushPhil

In SoCal I know a medical-billing and MIS information professional who quit her job because this group of surgeons wanted her to work beyond the 30 hours she agreed to work. They thought it not be practical to pay another Workers Compensation premium because she would not work 40 to 45 hrs and this Surgical Center said she could work from home to get everything done and they would rather pay her 5+ hours of overtime than hire someone new and add more Social Security premiums and health insurance too.

She quit the job, they used her on the local Circuit Assembly drama as the perfect faith of a JW who would not live to this System's Full, she quit and Regular Pioneered because "She knew Jehovah would provide her with the perfect job". If you know anything about Medical and the Insurance businesses, her skills are in the highest demand, she could have walked across the street and got hired instantly for $18+ an hour(plus signing bonus). Knowing these are three to four jobs doctors and medical professionals save cash by not hiring additional help.

1. Medical Management Information Systems, that's a killer degree standing out on it's own, average wages are $60k+ for experienced professionals.

2. Medical Billing and Coding Expert, they make $16 a hour easily if their skilled and kick ass, she was very good before the Cult got inside her brain.

3. Medical Documentation, all the tons of paperwork and information the Insurance Companies and Workers Compensation Carriers want, every doctor who's busy has his assistant tag along with a computer or Ipad plugging in all the codes and updates on each patient. $12-$16 a hour and doctors are notoriously as cheap as dentist when it comes to paying their staff.

4. Executive Secretary skills, there's another $12 a hour, so why did she wait so long to find another job?

A single JW Female who was not the best looking woman but very smart used that time to Pioneer and brag about "putting the Kingdom first". How do they get away with such dishonesty, what about all the JWs who don't have any skills quitting their jobs?

5. How many Elders did you know who went out of town for work and nobody said anything about their habitual absentees? We had Elders doing State "Prevailing Wage" Construction jobs, building big jobs making $40+ because they had to work when work was there. These Elders are the smart ones, they are going to retire with great benefits because they did not listen to the advice of the Governing Body and set themselves up to be a Pauper! T

The Watchtower's job is to make any feel bad about themselves as they laugh all the way to the bank like L. Ron Hubbard! Scrape all the tiny pieces of value their sheep have and leave them destitute while telling people to "Come to Bethel and work as a Nurse" to wipe the asses off of Old Timer JWs as Missionary Work! These same idiots who don't visit their elderly JW parents will rush to Bethel and change Depends, scrub floors so their perceived as Righteous before mankind! How do you explain all the JWs who neglect their parents while heading off and doing JW Work?

• RoyalFlushPhil
    RoyalFlushPhil

It did look like a Funeral parlor or preconceived idea how the Governing Body wants your house to look. JWs can't even have the freedom to enjoy their own style of decoration, the Watchtower Leaders want control over your entire being(except you debt), if only God would show a sign by having a earthquake decimate their new project in Walkill, how would they spin that event?

What do you think all the JWs would say if God made the ground open up like Korah's case and swallow the entire Governing Body and new project? Would Jehovah's Witnesses leave the Organization faster than someone being chased by a tiger?

• Splash
    Splash

I like the incidental scene where they are at the k.hall (about 42:50) and he gives his little girl a coin which she runs off with it. Next we have an extreme close up of the "Local Congregation Expenses" contribution box and we see her drop that coin in.

Not relevant to the story being told but it's a nice little detail.

Similar to the scene at about 51:10 where a little African girl drops money into an extreme closeup of a contribution box.

Oh, also at 36:45 and again at 37:00 and again at 39:30 and again at 1.31:50.

I wonder what message the GB are trying to convey throughout this video.
    Whatever it is, it doesn't seem to have much to do with Christ.

• Splash
    Splash

Another New Light statement from that video at about the 45:15 mark.

"[The elder] reminded me, that as a newly baptised witness my prayers are much more readily received".

I can't say I've heard this before, and can't think of a verse that supports it?

I thought it was the the prayer of a righteous man which had more force (Ja 5:16), therefore NOT a newly baptised one.

• RoyalFlushPhil
    RoyalFlushPhil

I caught that prayer remark too, you think all the new Jews in Daniels time had their prayers lined up before his? Saying God hear's the prayers of the "newly baptized people first" was pulling that out of his doctrinal anus library. There is no place in the Old and New Testament that backs what Slurpee-French Fry Boy's Bible-study Conductor told him, once again they go beyond what is written and turn "Commandments of men in to doctrine making the Word of God Invalid!

Yes and all the Elders and Appointed Men are hand picked by the Un-Holy Spirt governing the Watchtower Organization, another factoid.

The emphasis on this video was money, making the poorest of the poor donate when many don't have food poses no moral issues to the Governing Body as long as they can eat, drink and travel like little gods and play TV Star. When you were a kid did you know all the names of the Governing Body, did the Governing Body under Rutherford, Knorr, Franz allow all of these guys to get all this TV Time so everyone things their Movie Stars, I only knew a couple and now their trying to make each one more special than Jesus Christ.

What was the count of "Organization" and "Governing Body" over the name Jesus Christ? I counted this GB Member say it twice, I might have heard only one time but to be safe.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I got a chance to view the video. It made me angry on some many levels.

How dare the congregation force a young man to give up a job just so he could go to the "assigned" congregation meeting! That shows how unloving the organization is. He stated he could go to an evening meeting - I am sure that was inserted to show that you must do just as you are told.

There were obvious problems with the social economic status of this family. Short-order cooks don't make that much money. He was probably not making much more than minimum wage. Yet, with three kids they were living a upper middleclass lifestyle. How could that be?

If you quit your job you are not eligible for unemployment. The rules are different for each state, but generally you need to prove that there are serious or important personal reasons, called "urgent, compelling or necessitous reasons." Given that he could attend a latter meeting I don't see how this is compelling.

In any event, how did they pay their bills on unemployment?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit