NSA spying on Vatican! My JW parents are SOO EXCITED!

by BU2B 52 Replies latest jw friends

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

@ SFPW & EMETH - The "Great Tribulation" which most brothers and sisters are eagerly awaiting, (thanks to the continuing edge-of-the-seat propaganda from the GB) has already taken place - along with every other sign which Jesus promised THAT definitive generation. All of his signs were seen within a generation of him speaking - 37 years!

Before 70 C.E., Matthew 24:14 was fulfilled - read Colossians 1:23.

Between 66 -70 C.E., Mattew 24:21,22 & Luke 21:20-24 were clearly fulfilled. What occurred amongst God's nation would the worst tribulation ever to happen to them as a people, would never occur again, and those days would be cut short to allow people to escape!

The tribulation which you should think about is spoken of by Christ at Revelation 2:20-22. It's addressed to the Christian congregation's elders worldwide, prior to Christ's judgement of Christianity. (1 Peter 4:17)

Can you reason on the Scriptures for yourselves, or do you place total reliance and faith in a faceless Writing Committee to spiritually spoon-feed you?

I am convinced that you are both of the same mind as the majority of fellow Witnesses I've spoken to about the July 2013 Watchtower - they don't believe/understand everything that's changed.

But we know that that's trivial compared to what's said on page 20 of the November 15 2013 Watchtower; Witnesses worldwide are being primed and commanded to blindly accept any future statement from the self - glorifying GB;

"At that time, the life-saving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint. All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not."

One is your leader!!!!

• BU2B
    BU2B

ShirleyW- I believe that age is just a number and many people lead active, healthy lives even into their 90s. My point was that my dad is doing a very physically demanding job, with no retirement prospects and no plan for the future. Most his age are planning for retirement, but instead it seems they are banking on the new world coming to bail them out. He also is not the healthiest. I am 25 btw, and I did not mean to insinuate that your life is over at that age :).

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I hope the vatican gets busted. And I hope the Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery is next--just as they seem safe, they get strung up. I bet they are stupid enough to continue doing more for joke-hova even if it means jail time or even the death penalty. If they are stupid enough to find every spare coin of small value's worth of value and donate it while cutting down on their income, just as we are under final warning for hyperinflation, an energy crisis, and World War III, they are stupid enough to preach to get themselves in jail or slaughtered.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit