JW MECCA!!!! ANY THOUGHTS?!?!

by DATA-DOG 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So...the wife wants to go to New York. She wants to visit the holy land and see the new Bible museum. ( sorry, trying not to vomit..) Do you have any idea what it costs to fly to NY and get a room? THOUSANDS... So WTH?? Not only do these a-holes have Millions of dollars, not only do they constantly solicit donations and beg for money, but I must pay to go see their sh***y museum?!?! A bunch of crappy books, so full of apostate ideas, that the average dub is not allowed to read them. Seriously, does anyone else see how utterly ridiculous this is?!

So I was thinking. If the GB are the collective Pope ( they are), then WT properties are like the Vatican. So why doesn't the GB open gift shops? They already have credit card machines in places of worship. They have JW.ORG stores and online donation ( solicitation ) arrangements too. So why not a gift shop? What would you put in the gift shop? I'll start..

1) GB bobble-heads

Your turn.

DD

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

try both southwest airlines, and airbnb.com both are good for great deals.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

D-D...give them time!! Maybe they will start selling "Theocratic" candles to burn as well...

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

Look on the bright side...NYC is a great place with lots of fantastic restaurants, theaters and "worldly" museums...just plan those in along the way!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

NONJWSPOUSE... that was not helpful. Point taken though, I better start saving..

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

They could start selling snow domes of Beth-Sarim...

• SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker
    SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker

Data-Dog, why do JWs have no desire to visit the "holy land" where Jesus Christ walked and the true Apostles preached? Churches locally have tours with Christian apologist who arrange a great visit to all the locations the Apostles preached in Asia minor all the way to India where it's believed Thomas preached.

I hate the idea of going Bethel, my wife has begged me to go to Beth- Hell, the root of the contagious disease known as the Watchtower!

Back to your question, we had a recent c/o who said it will be great once all the hotels are built in to Bethel. He recommened a donation of $300 or something along a Park Avenue stay when we have the chance to attend "Little House of Horrors".

• designs
    designs

'Why its almost like being in Paradise'

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Caleb t-shirts?! Kid's science books about man's 6,000 year history?! Coloring books about Lot and his daughters?!? Does anyone remember " Colorforms?" I think that's what they were called. Maybe some GB colorforms or a JW "presto-magic" book, err..minus the magic of course, ahem..

• tornapart
    tornapart

Take her to Rome and see the Vatican.... (Rome's a fantastic city)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit