JWN site question?

by mind blown 18 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

F5 works for me sometimes. I use Firefox at home.

• poppers
    poppers

The same happened with me on my iMac using Safari a couple of days ago. I switched to a different browser and made my post. A little latter Safari was working again. I assumed Simon was tinkering around.

• Terry
    Terry

Let me say one thing about THIS SITE.

I've been asked by others over a period of years to please sign up on other Ex-JW sites and I've checked them out as a courtesy.

I HATE THE DESIGN of all the other sites.

I love the desgin and operational functionality of this site.

Recently JW-net has improved. So, while it was superior before the improvements, now it is F-ing wonderful.

So, that's my tuppence.

• Simon
    Simon

I managed to improve it ... and also make some things worse at the same time !

I've nearly made enough progress on other projects that I can take a break and address some of these new issues though - the posting one affects me too and it is annoying, I get all the toolbar icons along the left.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Thanks for looking into it Simon. I know you are a busy man, I appreciate it.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Being able to post from my iPhone, stellar!

• mind blown
    mind blown

Yes, I use Chrome. On a laptop. And logged in. This never used to happen until recently.

Sometimes, like now, the option is not there. But if I go in to edit, everthing's in tact...

Thank you Simon and everyone else for your responses.:)

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

It's a gamble. I just spin the wheel again to see if I will get lucky!!

(I use chrome.)

• bigmac
    bigmac

i can reply on here--and--at the top in the blue horisontal bar is a "start new topic" point which means i can do just that---

however--section " watchtower beliefs " has no facility to start new topic. why?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit