Catching the Governing Body with their pants down around the ankles

by Terry 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• scary21
    scary21

My elderly mother still believes the old teaching about the heart....... so sad

Love your post Terry Sherry

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Thanks Terry! Marked.

• Terry
    Terry

The Rutherford Apostacy (hmmm, nice title for a book!) became official in print in 1929 followed by a world of provoked hurt.

The Judge, by changing the obvious meaning of scripture, unleashed the hounds of hell on gullible JW's everywhere.

I go into this matter in my book and demonstrate how this one apostate doctrine probably caused the deaths of the German brothers and sisters

during Hitler's regime. In essence, JW's were required to NOT OBEY civilian authorities, to break laws and put themselves in harm's way.

THEY CALLED IT PERSECUTION (and it was) without mentioning they brought it on themselves!

If Hitler makes a law against public peddling of religious or political materials and you DO IT ANYWAY--is that really anything less than ASKING FOR IT?

Keep in mind, the content of the materials Witnesses worldwide were distributing were RUTHERFORD'S crazy-assed ravings!

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD DIE FOR THAT?

But, no--they did because they trusted the Governing Body, the anointed, the Faithful and Discreet Slave and whatever other phoney title you want to hang on religious madness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit