Look at my beautiful mom!!!

by bluesapphire 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

bitter mango, you are sweet mango!

That's what I think of you... keep up your good intentions and I would like to hear from you and your mom in the future.

Lynn Eyes,

I let blue tell you what we like to do together: everything! not time though :-) Indeed we are best friends, but I don't tell her all my secrets, he, he!

This forum is one treasure we share together with all the beautiful friends here...

To all that have responded to this thread, last night I came late and found this surprise, so I couldn't respond to each... but I appreciate your kind words... I only wish I can hug you all.....

((((((((((((((((all))))))))))))))), love and blessing to you!

Yadira

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

That is sooo sweet.
    You are right a beautiful mom. Nice complexion too.

http://cybersoup.com/

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

((((everyone))))

Mostly we talk on the phone about everything .... or so I thought:

but I don't tell her all my secrets, he, he!
    Now I'm going to have to get after my mom to fess up! I tell her all my most intimate things and she holds out! What's up with that?

Just kidding!

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Yadira!

Great picture......watch out for Comf.

I think it's great that Saph. is so proud of you - and even likes you (!!!!) - that she wants to show off her good-lookin' momma.

Congratulations on such a great relationship!

Glad you stuck around - we're impressed!

waiting

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Hi, I'm kind of want to wrap it up (this thread).... as it's to much attention to myself and where is the limit?

But, blue, you are my sweetheart, my consolation, my sounded board, and I pray that others will find the same on their relationship. Thank you, thank, thank you for showing your love to me as you do... I may tell you a secret this week... about Reborn2000. eh?

waiting, I'm not going to take it for granted, that Saph. even likes me.. even to show me off on this forum.. that is so nice... even though a little akward for me. :-)

plm, we will meet soon and I'm so happy, take care... love again and let's say good bye to this thread.

Yadira

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

OMG - what could it be?????

Hurry up and spill the beans.

Reborn2000, what did you do?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit