Who is rocking the nations and how?

by DS211 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DS211
    DS211

The brother stands up to the platform and talks of earthquakes andpestilences then

"in 1914 not only bible prophecy but world conditions showed that soon the end of the nations governments would come. Gods rulership with a human as a king ended in 607 b.c.e and since then he hasnt had any human ruler in earth. But in 1914 this all changed when jesus was enthroned and his proclaimers told the governments thers was going to be a change. " the he goes into revelation 11 about the 24 elders (representatives of the anointed). "That scripture was fulfilled in 1914!" Then he goes into nations being wrathful and blah blah. "Not just the 8 board of directors were arrested bit in other lands there were areests and persecution, but the number of proclaimers has grown since then to many millions in our day."

He said that the languages that we have reached will be almost 1,000 by the end of the service year. This is the only organization out there who has done all these things.

he talked about daniels prophecies a big and how the kingdom will not be shaken and blah blah the end.

NEXT he had a talk on what jehovah and jesus hae been doing since creation and 1914

Then he goes into how many people work hard at various things, immoral or just everyday jobs, but it doesnt mean they work hard at jehovahs teachings and the bible. He then warns not to be spiritually lazy and to get out in the ministry and said in one scripture it says to be working with exertion and vigilance in spiritual things.

Then he talked about what jehovah and jesus have been working hard at. He saud when jehovah rested in Genesis that it wasa creative rest. Jehovab has been working hard to answer and listen to prayers (word in such a way that only includes jehovahs witnesses). Jehovah is making sure the universe is functioing properly, and he and jesus have been working for billions of years to maintain his creation, THEN he created men. he created laws--remember the creator book that said there are 4 major forces: a strong nuclear, weak nuclear force, gravity, and electromagnetism--The strongest powers in the universe. Well jehovahs spirit is stronger than all of them (note:no experimental evidence was given as this cannot be measured lol).

Now ill admit the conviction and confidence he spoke with was convincing and i found myself thinking how i almost wish the organization was what it claims to be...then when i left i felt reality again....mind control at its best?

• DATA-DOG
  • TD
    TD

Then he goes into nations being wrathful and blah blah. "Not just the 8 board of directors were arrested bit in other lands there were areests and persecution, but the number of proclaimers has grown since then to many millions in our day."

I love it when the rhetoric reaches the point where the 'Nations' knew that Christ was enthroned in 1914 before the Bible Students did!

• mindnumbed
    mindnumbed

DS211, If you still are looking for the other day, i have uploaded Saturday and Sunday here

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/265664/1/Audio-Gods-Word-is-Beneficial-Circuit-Assembly-2013-2014#.UmVKblMlUaU

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

DS211,

You belive in your Creator, so you will hear things said that you agree with. That's the hook that brings you back, and makes you doubt. At times like that, I go to JwFacts.com. I read of all the deception, and half-truths, and lies. That helps me. There is no way that the WTBTS is God's one true channel. If they were then you would see total transparency, with zero half-truths, mis-quotes and deception. A reputable organization has no reason to ever lie. A reputable, quality product, has no need to be mis-represented as something that it is not. A true godly religion or faith has no reason to persecute it's own for questioning the ideas of men.

Powerful works mean nothing. World conditions? Remember that in the late 1800's things were so terrible, that according to CTR and many of his peers and predecessors, the World could not make it through 1914! Someone told me once that our job is to be ready. We keep oil in our lamps. Just be ready, that's it. Do your best every day to help others. Don't delay things in your own mind as an excuse to do whatever you want, but don't think that you KNOW when the END will be.

A Tree and Its Fruit

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thorn bushes, or figs from thorn bushes? 17 So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. 18 A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.

I Never Knew You

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord’, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.

DD

• DS211
    DS211

Thanks mindnumbed!!! I would really like to see some people pick this apart lol

• DS211
    DS211

DD-- sorry mate i didnt see your post. I agree...as soon as i got home i found some quiet space to reaffirm the truth. great scriptures you brought out and it rang deafeningly to me when i read it. its craz, i feel now that "duel personality" hassan spoke of in his book...feel like im in the twilight zone

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

There are so many things wrong with the Witnesses beliefs it it hard to know where to start ; but going back to basics is always good:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_Unearthed

Examine the foundation for belief in this religion and see if it is credible...

• anonymouz
  • anonymouz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit