Watchtower Legal Team Makes Threats

by Brother Mike 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Suing, for freedom of speech ?

Isn't the whole purpose they exist to "publish" ???

All they do is "publish" "publish" and aren't their members

supposed to be "publishers" ?? So if they write it

it should be published.

Are they embarrassed by their own words?

I would be, but they think they are the sole channel,

channelling God, spreading the good news, dripping golden words,

so we are just helping them along to spread and publish and reach

people with whatever they write down, how is this a problem ?

• Brother Mike
    Brother Mike

I have a top source in New York area and he said that there are no actual jw attorneys, and that they have attorneys that support JW's. Probably for the money though. Lol.

• jgnat
  • ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Suing, for freedom of speech ?

Isn't the whole purpose they exist to "publish" ???

villagegirl,

Yes, the hypocrisy is enormous!

A Canadian website was shut down several years ago because of threats from JW Lawyers.

It was called WatchtowerQuotes.

All he did was publish quotes from many of their publications.

So the legal department fought really hard and won some landmark cases which allowed JWs the ability to go

from door to door to tell all householders what is written in their publications.

They then fight equally hard to stop anyone else from publishing what it is the JWs are told to say at those same doorsteps!

Hey, if what they publish is about salvation and supposed to save everybodies life then why do they want to censor other people from publishing it?

Perhaps they don't want to save everybodies life?

That would make them murderers!

Do you see the hypocrisy?

abe

• Honesty
    Honesty

Brother Mike, Carolyn Wah and Philip Brumley and James McCabe are WT attorneys.

Every one of them is also a Jehovah's Witness.

• adamah
    adamah

BROTHER MIKE SAID-

I have a top source in New York area and he said that there are no actual jw attorneys, and that they have attorneys that support JW's. Probably for the money though. Lol.

HONESTY SAID-

Brother Mike, Carolyn Wah and Philip Brumley and James McCabe are WT attorneys. Every one of them is also a Jehovah's Witness.

And of course it's not an 'either/or' situation: these are not mutually-exclusive options (i.e. the WTBTS uses outside lawyers AND their own "staff" lawyers, depending on the specific details of the case).

Adam

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

yes, this i am aware of. and they are really doing a great job of stopping all the leaks. LOL!!!!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Bring it on, Watchtower.

• Terry
    Terry

Last night I went to a movie titled THE FIFTH ESTATE.

It concerns WIKILEAKS and recounts the Julian Assange effort to rip secrecy away from powerful concerns by democratizing it.

The film veers off into a character study of the man himself taking the focus off the central issue of the use of secrecy to HIDE dastardly deeds.

I recommend the film to ex-JW's.

If enough people determine to expose hidden things and are willing to democratize the vulnerability to a widespread body of whistleblowers--the rich and powerful (even though they possess the right to control information) are brought to their knees.

What makes the Watch Tower leaders dangerous is not their crazy ideas, but the power they wield in SUPRESSING information discrediting them.

They shut the ears of those who need to hear the facts using threats real and imagined.

All that is necessary for evil to prosper in this world is for good people to DO NOTHING.

• carla
    carla

Big deal, so called apostates don't need web sites to spread the 'secret' documents of the wt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit