New Homo erectus Skull Shakes up Palaeontology

by cofty 192 Replies latest social current

• cofty
    cofty

Yeah whatever Adam.

• Satanus
    Satanus

The wt had a simple way of handling the various hominid skeletons: they said that they were iether human or animal. Case closed. I wonder if thise blurs that arbitrary divide - the samll brain case and still tools found on site.

S

• Comatose
    Comatose

WT said as best as I can remember last, that Neanderthals were another race of humans. In other words, other children of Adam and Eve. It's a very clever statement from them for a few reasons.

One - the evidence is now overwhelming that they existed and were intelligent with tools, jewelry, and cared for their dead. On jw.org search Neanderthal, the watching the world article stated these things. It's no longer possible to deny they existed.

Two - for JWs starting to experience confusion and that strange 'something is wrong' feeling in the back of their minds, it neatly fixes the problem. "Well of course they had tools and jewelry and cared for their sick... They were people!" It turns off the that tingly spidey sense that was alerting you something was wrong.

When you combine the total dismissal of dating methods that the WT uses, you have solved a problem the indoctrinated JW mind was wrestling with.

Here is is the problem. All humans on earth share the same DNA. I am mixed somewhat, but white by standard definition. My neighbor who is black has the SAME DNA. Chinese people? Yup the same DNA. But............ Neanderthals? Nope. Different DNA.

But, you see we are not supposed to think that much...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit