SPECIAL *Revised* edition of my book now available

by Terry 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Terry
    Terry

I just got home from abusiness trip from Ft Worth, TX and my book was at my door from LULU. I opened it but haven't started it yet. The book does have a nice appearance.

I'm pleased to hear you say that. I designed the book so that there are no breaks or "wraps" from page to page in mid-sentence.

I wanted a pleasing "look."

I left illustrations and spaces to allow the eye to "breathe."

Using different styles and tones of writing, too, allowed contrasts in emotion and distance from events.

A wonderful fellow named Doug Mason proved to be an invaluable friend in overcoming the obstacles to formatting so I could achieve

my vision for the way the book should look. Doug has never been a JW but he has written some incredibly lucid works on JW-facts which astonished my eye with how lovely they looked. (That is the artist in me talking :)

I wish e-books were made the exact size of the 6 x 9 book so that the reader could see exactly the way a book of this nature is supposed to look.

That's my only complaint. I'm pretty happy with it. I look forward to hearing from anybody who reads it.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

You look quite hale and hearty for a guy in his sixties.

Bangalore

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

I just got your book today from Amazon.

elder-schmelder

• Terry
    Terry

I just got your book today from Amazon.

elder-schmelder

I appreciate it! Be sure and leave a review: good, bad or indifferent, for others with your perspective.

Thank you.

• Terry
    Terry

You look quite hale and hearty for a guy in his sixties.

Bangalore

Well, thanks for saying that, but it's an illusion:)

I was fortunate to inherit pretty good health genes. I never have a cold or flu or allergies. I've never tried drugs of any kind (other than prescribed.)

I think the main thing is bike riding and no smoking. But, as I say, it is illusory. I'm doing the slow rot cell by cell. The worst part of aging is getting

uglier and uglier. No joke.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit