December 2014 km

by factfinder 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• factfinder
    factfinder

Does anyone have a scan of the December 2014 Km ?

Thanks!

• St George of England
    St George of England

Atlantis usually keeps us up to date on that.

An elder in my congregation has had it for about a week now, he told me about the article on no need to use the Bible, even after several return visits.

George

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

December 2014 km ? >>> Not even Brooklyn has dreamed that one up yet!

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thanks George and bats!

oops! I meant December 2013.

• Slayerbard
    Slayerbard

Only they, would go through all the hoopla about getting a new bible... and then tell them they don't need to use it. HAHAHAHAHA

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Slayer, LOL!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

K.M December 2014 :

"Offer for January 2015 "Why the **** has nothing happened yet ?" this new Tract will strengthen the faith of our Brothers,and assure the Public that the End is very near.

Offer for February through April , any old crap literature you can get rid of.

Offer for May, our new Tract "Two things that happened in 2014 ! Not much and ****all!".

We are pleased to announce that the next twenty District Conventions will all deal with the theme "The End is Soooo Close".

Excitement is already building for these timely reminders from the Faithful and Discreet Slave, who will be appearing, not just on Huge Screens, but accompanied by our new Patented "SmellaVision" system, so that all the faithfull can sniff our a**es".

• Watchtower-Free
  • Prefect
    Prefect

Watchtower-Free

Thank You.

Prefect

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thank you watchtower free!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest