Why I can never escape abuse

by KariOtt 15 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

My heart goes out to you,Kari. You have been through so much, and still seem to have a larger, forgiving heart. Hope you are still in counselling, and living a good life that you deserve.

• 70wksfyrs
    70wksfyrs

Hey Kari,

Very surprising your dad showed remorse. Obviously your son is an adult now, but did you trust your dad with your son growing up alone because your dad felt remorse. If so what was the outcome, was your son unharmed during his childhood?

70wks...

• jgnat
    jgnat

Your mom tried to drill in to you that there was no escape, didn't she? She was wrong.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

KariOtt - You've obviously come so very far. Never stop moving forward.

You already know how, you already know just how difficult it will be, and you already know how good it will feel when you break through that next gate.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Kari,

Whatever the rest of your story is, there is escape from abuse. See a counselor about getting out of the cycle that you find yourself in. Don't let the bastards get you down.

I believed I was the homely one for years. There is more than one kind of beauty and more than one kind of ugly. The outward is the least important and truly, ultimately, the only thing that will show is what is on your inner self. When you finally see the beauty inside of you, it will shine on the outside of you and no one will think of saying that you are not beautiful because all they can see is the part that matters. When you know it, when you stop focusing on that outwardly homely little girl, the beautiful woman that you are or can be can emerge. Let her.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

your dad gave you the apartment because you own him for life now, just one phone call can have him behind bars for life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit