DECODED THE WT TODAY!!! SHOCKING!!!

by ADJUSTMENTS 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

If you had the pleasure of hearing the watchtower today what a good way to cover their tracks right after the AM! So if their is any doubts they will scare it out of the rank and file! I have to give it to them they did their best to plan this out along with all the new light I guess it was to trya and stop the internal bleeding

Now to the decoding I actualy noticed it right away today and never saw this before:

When reading WT articles as the one sutudied today when you replace JEHOVAH with THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE and GOD with GOVERNING BODY the article takes on a whole new light and I'm sure if you do this with all WT articles you will see the shocking wording! Try it! THE WAY IT READS YOU ARE ACTUALLY SERVING 8 MEN! SMH!

GOVERNING BODY = GOD

THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE = JEHOVAH

• steve2
    steve2

The most manipulative "servants" of Jehovah have always been able to tell you what to do and then add, "Thus saith Jehovah".

• prologos
    prologos

That is why they can be so positive about what God or his Son thinks, feels, because

WT writers are telling us what is in their own minds.

Not different from the bible writers, look

how God's personality, his knowledge has changed since the bronze age.

read the wt well,

the Wt is writing their version of Mein Kampf.

the absolute truth of what is to come in WT land.

• 70wksfyrs
    70wksfyrs

Well done!

Also the word "love" is always wrong when they use it.

Loyalty to God's oraganisation means the GB

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I posted this on another relevant topic earlier today.......

Never Become Enraged Against Jehovah The Governing Body

(Watchtower study 7-13 October)

PARAGRAPH 4

4Is it really possible that we could become “enraged against Jehovah the Governing Body”? Surely to do so would be futile. (Isa. 41:11) What would we hope to gain? A poet once said: “Your arm’s too short to box with God.” We may never go so far as to vocalize a complaint against Jehovah the Governing Body. But Proverbs 19:3 says that a man’s foolishness “distorts his way, and so his heart becomes enraged against Jehovah himself.” Yes, a person can become enraged against God the Governing Body in his heart. This attitude could manifest itself in subtle ways. An individual could, as it were, hold a grudge against Jehovah the Governing Body. As a result, that person might withdraw from the congregation or not fully support arrangements for Jehovah’s the governing body's worship.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Nice endofmysteries

23 If you are discouraged because of problems, the imperfections of others, or your own imperfections, what should you do? Focus on Jehovah’s marvelous qualities. Visualize the hope that Jeho- vah has given you. Ask yourself, ‘Where would I be without Jehovah?’ Always re- main close to him, and never allow your heart to become enraged against him!

23 If you are discouraged because of problems, the imperfections of others, or your own imperfections, what should you do? Focus on THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVES marvelous qualities. Visualize the hope that THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE has given you. Ask yourself, ‘Where would I be without THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE?’ Always re- main close to them, and never allow your heart to become enraged against them.

• rmt1
    rmt1

"The officer sends out a little cheap shot before Van Tuinen moves on, telling him, "Look at you. You're shaking." This is a common cop tactic designed to both a) cast suspicion on the person and b) assert the officer's control of the situation. The fact that it's a byproduct of the fight-or-flight response is ignored. People speaking to armed authority figures will often appear nervous because that's how the human brain works. It's not solely a byproduct of fear or guilt. It's adrenaline being pumped with no available outlet."

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20130919/10212524582/california-college-tells-student-he-cant-hand-out-copies-constitution-constitution-day.shtml

• confusedteenager
    confusedteenager

Spot on. This is exactly the conclusion I came to as I was half-listening to the watchtower study this morning.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

- Adjustments: THE FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE = JEHOVAH

You got it. No more fooling you!

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

I don't think this is new - the gtreat success of the WBTS is getting Witnesses to think of them as one and the same, so loyalty to Jehovah immediately equates to loyalty to the WBTS. You don't get to succesful fool people for 100 years without such a useful device. Authority directly from God trumps any other authority.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit