Thanks Simon.

I'll do that if he sends another PM.

• zeb
    zeb

thanks.

• 70wksfyrs
    70wksfyrs

Simon,

I seem to have two PMs, but I cant see them. I have a red 2 at the top next to my envelope

Thanks for your site

70wks...

• bigmac
    bigmac

Simon--i think your OP was aimed at me--mate:

i had seen a "bigmac you have a PM" message at the end of the EX JW UK thread. this was from a long standing prolific poster on here: the sender was trying to contact me--to enlist my help in a private matter. i live on an island--and as far as i am aware only one other poster lives here.

my point is---this site is a massive resource---and very often the only way a member can make first contact with another--by the PM srvice.

now--lets be honest--the little blue envelope is hardly eye catching--in fact--i rarely even notice it.---yet i visit this site several times a day--every day. its part of my life.

once again--thank you for creating and developing this site. i'm sure its helped many cult leavers keep their sanity.

• stillin
    stillin

Nobody ever PMs me. Wahhh!

i'd like to see how it works.

• Scott77
    Scott77
    stillin',

I have sent a test PM message. Please,check to see how it is working. If you have difficulties, please PM simon for assistance. Please note this is not a reminder for your PM but a test PM as per your request.

Scott77

• Mandette
    Mandette

Simon,

Your thread made me look through my PM's. I found all the ones Oompa(Eric Reeder) and I exchanged. ~sigh~

Mandette

• 1975-ONU
    1975-ONU

Simon,

" People can see if they have a PM."

Where?

• 1975-ONU
    1975-ONU

ok, found it at the top-right of the age

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

At the upper right corner of your screen you will see your screen name and a small envelope. If you have an unread PM you will see a number in read.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit