Crap....help please

by DS211 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DS211
    DS211

Thanks guys! And thanks cold steel for all that info. I think ill try reading to the kids for family study and perhaps personal reading with wife. After al it IS theBible we should be reading. my wife has no outside friends, but her dad and grandma are not and her sister is inactive so

• DS211
    DS211

I wasjugt caught off guard by her bringing up something that happened a while ago lol

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

DS211: After al it IS the Bible we should be reading.

That's always the best bet. Read the book of Acts and contrast the ancient church with the Watchtower Society. I've noticed that recently the Governing Body has been comparing itself to the ancient apostles. I visited that anointed website and was happy to learn that there's a push back and an emphasis on attaining the heavenly Kingdom. And though missionaries were sent out by the ancient church, it was not incumbant on the individual members to go out two by two. These were church callings. Reading Acts, ask her where the scriptures teach that each church member becomes an "ordained minister" when baptized. That's a demonstrably false doctrine. If that was the expectation anciently, it would have been recorded in the scriptures. Instead, we read that those ordained to the priesthood must be "called of God as was Aaron." (Heb. 5:4)

How was Aaron called? God told Moses, " And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office ." (Exodus 28:1-2) Aaron and his sons certainly didn't appoint themselves.

You don't sound like the type of person who would come across as bitter, and that's how "apostates" are described in the literature. Apostates are bitter and are under the control of Satan the Devil. So hide the Ouija board, the black candles and the Tarot cards and exercise patience.

• TheListener
    TheListener

You've got a lot of good advice here. I would just add that hopefully you can save the kids before they get older and too entrenched.q

• DS211
    DS211

Thanks coldsteel and listener. the anointed web page really gave some decent advice and torld me to teach my kids on keeping their eye on heavenly things. To just teach them the plain teachings of Christ and make sure they arent exasperated by the WT bs. After all its thr sanctity of life that God holdsdear and no doubt you should LIVE your life, not just watch it pass by....anyways lol so im going to try and put some stuff together for a study...maybe with this new bible ill be able to point out some interesting things, esp if i use the interlinear with it.

DS

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

...the last refuge of an indefensible mind -control cult is to scream "Don't listen to THEM!"

REAL truth can stand up to examination.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit