Priest accused of offering Cleveland Metroparks ranger $50 for sex

by Scott77 5 Replies latest social current

• Scott77
    Scott77

James McGonegal_20131011211428_JPG

James McGonegal above now faces a a third-degree felony because he also admitted he knows he has HIV. Very and indeed.Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/cleveland_metro/Priest-offers-Cleveland-Metroparks-ranger-50-for-sex-admits-he-has-HIV-park-spokesperson-says#ixzz2hTZsjTv7

Scott77

• Scully
    Scully

effing bastard.

put him in jail.

he won't last long there.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Sicko!!!

• Scott77
    Scott77

Scully and Julia Orwell,

Yes, I agree. This is very sickening. Probably, James McGonegal should have married in the first place.

Scott77

• rebel8
    rebel8

I guess I'm missing something.

A priest tried to pay another adult for sex. This happens not infrequently (yes I do know that for a fact) but for some reason this instance is getting publicity.

The article does not claim he hid his HIV+ status from the person solicited prior to sexual contact.

The gender of the person solicited is not disclosed but reactions here and on the original site are about prohibitions on marrying, calling him "a sicko" and a pedophile (when no child was involved).

• Scott77
    Scott77

rebel8,

I think, you have a good point. It seems like James McGonegal is not a pedo. I do not think, one is prohibited to marry however, James McGonegal it appears, was asking for sex for money and that probably could be an issue with the law of the local area.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit