FOLLOW THE MONEY to the Revised NWT

by Terry 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• factfinder
    factfinder

We need to keep in mind regarding the cost to the society of producing the books that the shipping cost is extra and shipping the books costs more than producing them.

Still, they cannot compare the costs of their books to those in a bookstore which have incredible mark ups.

The cost to produce the new bible is higher than to produce the regular 1984 edition but cost nowhere near the price charged for a similar Bible in a book store.

If publishers are donating $10 for these Bibles the society will come out ahead.

• Terry
    Terry

Terry, as much as I don't want to, I am sure I will be reading your book soon. I am a sucker for sad tales. Just one question, is there a happy ending? I hate sad endings.

**(Spoiler alert!) I end up on Jehovahs-witness.net!

Actually, I've had a dozen people or so tell me they laughed and cried through the book. So, I dunno.

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

Terry,

It is my opinion that you are spot on!

SOP

• Terry
    Terry

I've had cause recently to reflect on how many meetings I've missed since 1978. 35 years worth of meetings!

5,460 meetings!

If that's not something to get excited about I don't know what is!

We glimpse how mundane the life of the "average" Jehovah's Witness really is by how excited they become when something is revised!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit