The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society’s Publishing Buildings Caption in Brooklyn, New York, is STATING A LIE!!

by The Truth Shall Set Us FREE! 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• The Truth Shall Set Us FREE!
    The Truth Shall Set Us FREE!

The WATCHTOWER deceiving statement being: “Read The Bible, The Word of God, Every Day!” The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society States, with every fiber of its organization and publishing house, that YOU should NOT read the Bible (not even everyday), without The Holy Bible additionally being accompanied by and explained by The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society’s own Publications.

The Watchtower Society and its Witnesses claim that one CAN NOT understand The Holy Bible WITHOUT THE GUIDANCE OF THE WATCHTOWER PUBLICATIONS.

THE STATEMENT ON THE WATCHTOWER PUBLISHING BUILDING IN BROOKLYN IS THEREFORE AT BEST DECEIVING, lacking an under-title stating that one should not read The Bible without the Watchtower’s additive writings. Thus the Watchtower Publishing House is deceiving (lying to) those who read this statement on their building… The Watchtower Publishing House is already familiar with explanatory subtitles to what they publicize, among others, the subtitles to The Watchtower magazine.

The Governing Body of the Watchtower Witnesses (whom abuses G-ds Holy Name), excluded 4 out of the 7 members of the Governing Body in 1919, with the double vote by their president Rutherford, when the Watchtower magazine’s underscore shifted its wording from “preaching the Kingdom of Jesus Christ” to “preaching Jehovah’s Kingdom”. The 4 excluded from the Governing Body and thus from the Organization in 1919, were opposing that the new Watchtower under-title had shifted the focus away from THE TRUTH, THE WAY AND THE LIFE, JESUS CHRIST and over to JEHOVAH (Blessed be HIS NAME), WHOM THERE IS NO WAY TO, OTHER THAN THROUGH JESUS CHRIST! The story about the circumstances in which the watchtower caption change happened, is available in the Watchtower Organizations own huge dark-green history book released in the early 1990s. In this book it was made clear, from The Watchtowers point of view, that those four men expulsed from the Governing Body in 1919, because of the under-title dispute, were mere rebelling against G-D (Jehovah, BLESSED BE HIS NAME!) and not Ruthefords double vote…

THE FACT THAT THE WATCHTOWER WITNESSES, HAVE A DECEIVING STATEMENT ON THEIR MAIN PUBLISHING BUILDING FOR EVERYONE TO SEE, THE CENTRAL BUILDING OF THEIR RELIGION, SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO CALL THEM FALSE WITNESSES WHO ARE ABUSING G-Ss HOLY NAME!

(I will not hold those innocent whom abuse MY HOLY NAME ref. G-D’s 2 nd out of 10 Commandments… 2.Exodus 20:7;) Jesus Christ (Yeshouha HaMessiah, GODs Own arm of Salvation whom came to Rescue His Creation) said that: If you want to enter into LIFE, then KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS… (Mark 7:8; 10:19;) “You shall not bear false witness. You shall not deceive anyone.”)

The Truth Shall Set Us FREE!

• trackregister99
    trackregister99

Is so sad that if the miracle knowledge ended close when the last apostle died at 98 year. and if none can understand the bible without the watchtower publications ( Watchtower, Feb. 15, 1981, p. 19 ) this means that between year 100 and 1879 for example, none christian understand the bible. If this last is not true, and the christians between 100 and 1879 understand the bible, this means that the bible can understand the bible without watchtower publications, else god let to christians with many confusion for more than 1700 years.

• ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

Welcome to JWN

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Er... wasn't that painted over recently due to the building sales?

• prologos
    prologos

if it is painted over, it is another cover up.

Did they not REMOVE the letters?

so even the daily bible reading is gone.

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

So when my dentist encourages me to brush three times daily but doesnt make mention of mouthwash, that means he was lying about the brushing part?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

They painted over the sign.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAK0_9dnz6A

I remember seeing this for the first time as a child and thinking to myself that the comment was odd, considering I was always told to read the watchtower.

• 88JM
    88JM
    if it is painted over, it is another cover up.

Haha! WTS responsible for yet another "cover-up"

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Look you guys, I read the Bible three times as a witness and that was besides the regular weekly Bible reading. If you didn't do the Bible reading assignments in the school that's not the cult's fault. They do read the Bible regularly. I know the teachings are bogus but to say they dont encourage Bible reading is a bit disengenuous. It was that reading that helped open my eyes by the way.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Wow what an entrance! Welcome to awareness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit