Hear Ye!!!Hear Ye!! WONDERFUL GOOD NEWS!!!!

by mouthy 60 Replies latest jw experiences

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Great news,Mouthy.

Bangalore

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Mouthy, that's fantastic news!

I'm struck by how sad it is that something that would be a normal family communication ends up being a big deal because of the WTS hurtful policy. And they say it doesn't destroy families???

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Oh, Mouthy I am sooo happy for you! I'll be praying that she enjoyed talking to her mom again and that the veil covering the eyes to her mind will wear thin.

Love ya!

• kjg132
    kjg132

So glad you heard from your daughter <3 that is wonderful

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Fantastic news - hopefully this is the beginning of you re-establishing a relationship - int he same way that Witnesses see life-threatening illness as an opportunity so it cna work the other way. Amazing that she has a UBM but still shunned you for being an apostate!

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Hey good on yer Mouthy!

Ain't it ridiculous that we have to congratulate a family for talking to each other. Ludicrous.

BTW I heard your voice the other day, you'd phoned in to a podcast I've been listening to, BTR healing/outreach or something.. Good to hear you!

• poppers
    poppers

It's always refreshing to hear good news of any sort, and this is especially good news for you, granny. I am happy for you.

• BU2B
    BU2B

This is wonderful news Mouthy!! I am so glad for you, thanks for sharing! :)

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

That is so awesomely great, that I can think of nothing else to add to it.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks all. Yes I am thrilled ...I am leaving her 1st call on my answering machine so I can hear her voice when I am down I better not call her back to soo. But Now DAN HALLS BOOK About Grannys at Aramggeddon.I just listened to it She may cut me off again.Wish I could post it on line scary
    it is at

http://youtu.be/MteHX4w8650

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit