Jehovah's Witnesses JW.org Store Hildago, Mexico

by Watchtower-Free 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

LIBRE!

• jws
    jws

Except for the HD TV, looks way lacking compared to the one in France. Where's the touch screens to view jw.org?

More money spent where there's a bigger ROI? Or different styles for different cultures?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I do hope this trend continues, it will be even more ineffective than DtoD work, people can walk past a store or a Buggy, they feel obliged to open their door, and perhaps, heaven forbid ,their mind, out of poiliteness.

I think too that the Public will perceive this for what it is, just another marketing technique, hardly something that will reach the heart.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Lazy....

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

The Org/Corp of Jehovah's Witnesses is rebranding itself.

They are effectively distancing themselves from 1) door-to-door sales people canvasing a neighborhood and 2) the bizarre Biblical conclusions of C.T. Russell.

The 'streamed' Annual Meeting and the release of a revised NWT Bible has stirred the emotional pot of the faithful (see Jehovah's Kingdom Proclaimers on Facebook).

The new JW Library App makes it easy for any JW to make a decision on anything they encounter with the touch of a finger.

These changes are a big hit - especially with the those raised in the 'truth' that are still in their teens.

Don't fool yourself. The WT Society will use every means available to keep the membership from shrinking (and at the same time develop alternative forms of marketing to increase it's appeal to the general public).

ginger

• steve2
    steve2

How can the WT justify this type of preaching? No where in the bible states that first century christians had stores for preaching about Jesus...

Speaking out against new initiatives for placing product is one thing (i.e., buyer beware). But there's something a bit screwy with the logic of the above post: "This type" of preaching is simply a variation on the witnesses perceived need to spread their message.

As for the comment about first century christians...oh, that is so tired. Hell, they didn't even have bound books back then or computers. Shall we question their use as well??

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

Restoration of 1st century Christianity ( "true worship" ) by the Second Adventists/Bible Students/Jehovah's Witnesses is a historical misunderstanding promoted by them from the pulpit and publications for 150 years.

PLEASE research the history of this organization and it's beliefs.

ginger

• jgnat
    jgnat

If that DVD is on a repeat loop, I'd go bat-crazy within the hour.

• zeb
    zeb

I would sooner have put my 'hours' in there than endless hours in the 'field' (usually with someone elses kids)

• latinthunder
    latinthunder

Oh stop whining. We beat 'em up when they continue to trudge door to door bringing in fewer and fewer converts and then beat 'em up again for trying to be innovative. Credit to the JWs for taking a more flexible approach to placing product.

Yeah.... lets credit a mind control cult for hiding their sinister designs in an innovative way... jeez dude, do you read what you write before you press the submit button? While were at it lets compliment child abusers around the world who are able to think of clever ways of keeping their victims quiet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit