Gran is dying.

by LouBelle 33 Replies latest jw friends

• James Brown
    James Brown

Sorry to hear about your Grandmother.

• flipper
    flipper

LOUBELLE- Hugs and love to you from my wife and me regarding your granny's health. I'm so sorry she is going through this. I wish we lived closer to you so we could come over and comfort you. You are a great, loving grandaughter who has many good memories of your granny. It's good you can be there for her to help make her last days as comfortable as they can be in this sad situation. We are with you as well, hang in there. Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Ah, LouBelle! You are doing the best thing. When she comes back around to awareness, it is comforting to see and hear a lovely granddaughter by her side. This will give her strength and reassurance to be peaceful as she releases from this life. Many people shy away from discomfort from this, but it's her good fortune that you don't. Bless you!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hello everyone. What lovely words and they have been very comforting. It was a privilege to help and serve my granny. I loved her very much and have some really awesome memories of her. Tears are streaming down my face, my granny died on Friday night. I was there with her to the very end.

She was surround by family and by love.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit