The spotlight is getting brighter and BRIGHTER!!! People wake up!

by Faithful Witness 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

All of this new light that is being revealed to the JW's, is turning into a brilliant spotlight... Pointing directly at the WTS, the members of the self-appointed kings of the governing body, and causing many to examine the truth in a new light.

Thank you, governing body, for revealing yourselves in such a bright and outstanding light!! You are amazing! It is refreshing to see you so clearly. Your brilliance is almost unbearable.

We are thankful for the new app. Thank you, Jehovah's software developers!!

Thank you, Jehovah's writing department!! We anxiously await the spiritual food you provide at the perfect time.

We are soooo lucky to be a part of history. I can hardly contain my excitement!! Shout it from the rooftops!!

Shine the light! The truth about the truth, is being put into the spotlight again! Praise Jah!

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Bleh. It's enough to keep the followers wanting more...it's all marketing. Slick marketing.

• Faithful Witness
    Faithful Witness

And a big distraction technique, to keep you from noticing what they aren't saying.

Smoke and mirrors. Very effective technique, building excitement by choreographing the meetings into crowded rooms.

Personally, I have found the light getting brighter and brighter, as the truth is exposed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit