What has happened to Jehovah's Witnesses???

by DATA-DOG 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fredPotato
    fredPotato

IMHO the organization has become too corporate-like. I mean, the feeling we had several years ago of brotherhood and uniqueness and thrilling of having Biblical thruths has been replaced by a feeling of systematic personal scrutinization; report collecting, good-standing maintenance and competition to have more privileges.

IMO it didn't start as a cult or high-control group but it definitely turned into one. my 2 cents

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The organization's growth and adaptability throughout the years is clear evidence of Jehovah's blessing.

ARE YOU KIDDING?

The organization can't even keep up with population growth!

The longer this old system continues, the more babies Jehovah has to destroy.

Is this the best JWs can do?

If this were all true, I would think Jehovah is very, very disappointed with his PR Representatives on earth.

Doc

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

What has happened to Jehovah's Witnesses???

Very simple really; It has become an abomination like Israel, or Christendom before it, and like the former, will also fall into a world known final judgment as mostly rejected; It always repeats; JWs should understand "repetition for emphasis";

How many times does lawlessness have to repeat, covered up by smooth words, traditions and pretty visuals for people to catch on JWs are going under a heavy divine judgment, NOT an FDS style GB self-approval - they merely add to the glaring blasphemy actually fulfilling te prophecies they apply to Isarel and Christensom, but of course not to the self-approved Holy Roller JWs;

It is all already a replication of the past, and that will continue into a JW organizational desolation of "prophetic proportios";

It is very simple to see really, only thing is it requires honesty and impartiality and paying attention to prophecy, not to Bethel's elite "Lord's of the Faith";

Dark days are coming on JWs expecting paradise next;

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

anonymouz:

I am a "fader" and an observer who is out, thankfully.

It is just that the current active bunch of JWs are now experiencing another phase of the religion reinventing itself right before their very eyes and many of the faithful there find it very hard to take, just like generations before them found it hard to take. The religion was never really "right", in my opinion. It is just that it got worse.

History is just repeating itself.

• gingerbread
    gingerbread

Look at the community page "Jehovah's Kingdom Proclaimers" on Facebook.

You'll get a nice snapshot of the mentality of JW's from around the world.

ginger

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

LongHairGal - "...the current active bunch of JWs are now experiencing another phase of the religion reinventing itself right before their very eyes and many of the faithful there find it very hard to take, just like generations before them found it hard to take. The religion was never really "right", in my opinion. It is just that it got worse."

New Light = more and more band-aids to hide the steady hemmoraging from an open, unstitchable wound?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit