Louche: God's will to be completed by the end of the millennium. WTF?

by baltar447 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos

yeah, but even if he talked about the reign of Christ he would be repeating a WT writer error.

They have always said that satan's resurrection/release comes

AT THE END (included in) the 1000 years, whereas Revelation 20:7 says:

"as soon as the 1000 years HAVE ENDED--"

clearly god's purpose is to have the eden mess finished, tested sealed, the book of Life full, the tree of life eaten.

which requires the test of the perfect.

wich happens soon after and well into time that follows the millenium starting AFTER the Armageddon event.

One good thing is, that "nu lite" has it ,that the people that brought us goodies like that are going to to uplifted before that.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

There goes any sense of urgency.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

The message of this meeting clearly wasn't about the urgency of the end or anything about the century that has passed since 1914. They resorted to smoke and mirrors with distractions of a "Whoop-dee-doo Bible Museum at WT Hindquarters" and a drab "new" Bible in "21st Century English".

• Lore
    Lore

Pfft, that's what they said LAST millenium.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

SlimBoyFat is exactly correct, this is not a new understanding.

You guys need to dial it back a notch and fasten the chinstraps on your thinking hats.

Let's try to be AT LEAST as accurate as the WTB&TS.

Histrionics is SO unbecoming of a dedicated apostate; it's in the UADNA handbook.

• Comatose
    Comatose

We can use this to our advantage. Perfect to make them think.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

COMATOSE observed,

" We can use this to our advantage. Perfect to make them think."

How can we "use this to our advantage" if it was WT doctrine since the 1950s [at least; that's when I personally encountered it]?

"Make them think" -- About WHAT, the Grand-Slam breakfast at Denny's?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Nathan you're agreeing with me with disturbing regularity these days.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

SlimBoyFat, I'm trying to seduce you. How am I doing so far?

But seriously, folks... when you're correct, you are correct.

I'm sure at some point in the future - the year 3535 perhaps? - we can resume our more usual incendiary combatives...

until then...

“A truth presented by Satan himself is just as true as a truth stated by God. . . . Accept truth wherever you find it, no matter what it contradicts” (WT 7/1879, pp. 8-9).

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

These assholes like to predict dates...it makes them feel like they are speaking for Jah. THEY NEVER LEARN because we white wash our errors.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit